Sign in to follow this  
Tagliaboohoo

The Byronic Man

• 27NOV04 Florida Times Union on Byron Leftwich: Jaguars QB Leftwich completed his week of practice Friday and declared he's ready to start Sunday in Minnesota. Everything went well," Leftwich said after Friday's practice. "Nothing bad happened. There weren't any major setbacks, nothing of that nature. It [practice] wasn't perfect, but I think I'm ready to go Sunday."

• 26NOV04 Florida Union Times on Byron Leftwich: Jaguars QB Leftwich practiced for the second time since spraining his left knee Oct. 31 at Houston.

• 25NOV04 Fox Sports on Byron Leftwich reports: (QB) Leftwich got the go-ahead Wednesday from coach Jack Del Rio to make his first start in three weeks when the Jaguars face Minnesota this weekend.

• 27NOV04 Florida Times Union on Byron Leftwich: Jaguars QB Leftwich completed his week of practice Friday and declared he's ready to start Sunday in Minnesota. Everything went well," Leftwich said after Friday's practice. "Nothing bad happened. There weren't any major setbacks, nothing of that nature. It [practice] wasn't perfect, but I think I'm ready to go Sunday."

• 26NOV04 Florida Union Times on Byron Leftwich: Jaguars QB Leftwich practiced for the second time since spraining his left knee Oct. 31 at Houston.

• 25NOV04 Fox Sports on Byron Leftwich reports: (QB) Leftwich got the go-ahead Wednesday from coach Jack Del Rio to make his first start in three weeks when the Jaguars face Minnesota this weekend.

577574[/snapback]

Thanks. That's good to know.

Given Byron's injury and the normal Jags offense, I would expect him to be in the shotgun most of the game. The only problem there is that his WR's, other than Smith, are not game breakers. It is nice to see him back though, just in time for a Marshall Thundering Herd reunion with Randy Moss. Just two of the studs that came to the league from Huntington!

QB Byron Leftwich (knee), G Vince Manuwai (ankle), and DT Marcus Stroud (knee) will start