[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeff George is back!

hustler3

Good for JGeorge...  He'll make 6/17ths of $760k for working the next month and a half or so...not bad...not bad at all...

577946[/snapback]

If Hutchinson is anything close to serviceable, George will make that money for NOT working. :D

Good for JGeorge...  He'll make 6/17ths of $760k for working the next month and a half or so...not bad...not bad at all...

577946[/snapback]

I agree. So the guy used to be an immature punk...people do change sometimes as they get older. He may not have ever proved worthy of the #1 pick in the draft, but he can play QB in the NFL, and I really don't think you can say that about Quinn or Krenzel without laughing. Hutchinson was cut from Dallas when they didn't exactly have any great QBs, and since he has been behind Quinn and Krenzel, and he has also been reportedly slow to learn the offense, I wouldn't expect much out of him. Still, he would probably have to be real bad to see Jeff George playing anytime within the next few weeks...the article I read said this may mainly end up being an audition for him towards a backup role in Chicago next year.

I agree.  So the guy used to be an immature punk...people do change sometimes as they get older.  He may not have ever proved worthy of the #1 pick in the draft, but he can play QB in the NFL, and I really don't think you can say that about Quinn or Krenzel without laughing.  Hutchinson was cut from Dallas when they didn't exactly have any great QBs, and since he has been behind Quinn and Krenzel, and he has also been reportedly slow to learn the offense, I wouldn't expect much out of him.  Still, he would probably have to be real bad to see Jeff George playing anytime within the next few weeks...the article I read said this may mainly end up being an audition for him towards a backup role in Chicago next year.

577994[/snapback]

Jeff George and Ryan Leaf-they can change :D

I just want to see him hit. Please play him. Please.

I don't get it. you know he is going to sit just as Hutchinson did because he didn't know the system. I could see if it rolls over to next year but not if it is just for this year.

I heard JG on a Chicago station about a month ago saying he just wanted to polay...he would dontate to charity whatever he made...I wonder if he will stick to that. He sounded pretty level headed when they interviewed him.