[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sick of it!

Blitztalk

I'm sick and tired of hearing people cry about the Colts running up the score and Manning throwing too many TD's when they are not needed.

1. When you go on the field you go on the field to score. They are running their offense. The problem is teams can't stop the pass when playing the Colts and Manning is just too *** good. I don't think they should go out and not run their offense to spare the feelings of a bunch of guys that are supposed to be PRO football players. They have permission to go out and stop them from scoring on every drive.

2. The guy has only been playing 3 quarters...lol! Should they take Peyton out at halftime to make it fair?

3. I felt like crap when the Colts lit up the Saints last year but I knew it was because we couldn't stop them. I didn't expect them to trim their game down to make it more fair.

4. "Why is Peyton hogging the ball? Give it to James." Last week against the Bears, James was pulled too after the 3rd quarter when he had 200 yards and a TD. I don't agree with running the ball just to spare the other team either. If you go up to the line and see you can move the chains by throwing the ball, by GOD throw the ball!

5. I have heard people talking about how they wish Peyton would get hurt...or more specific, one of the players he is beating the hell out of on the score board hurting him. That's crap! There is no reason to wish someone gets hurt just so it will make the NFL look like everyone is playing at the same level. everyone else needs to step up their game.

6. Here is what you do. Go out and play defense and try to stop the Colts from scoring everytime they have the ball just as they are supposed to go out and score everytime they have the ball...MAY THE BETTER TEAM WIN

Amen. If teams can't play defense and don't want Indy (or whomever) not to score anymore, let them agree to take a knee themselves. As long as one team is running an offense and trying to score, the other team should toooooo. Ask Frank Reich what he thinks ...

Granted, I think it's good coaching to at some point take out your starters and play your backups to get them game experience (as the Colts have done), but other than that, PLAY BALL!!

I'm sick and tired of hearing people cry about the Colts running up the score and Manning throwing too many TD's when they are not needed.

1.  When you go on the field you go on the field to score.  They are running their offense.  The problem is teams can't stop the pass when playing the Colts and Manning is just too *** good.  I don't think they should go out and not run their offense to spare the feelings of a bunch of guys that are supposed to be PRO football players.  They have permission to go out and stop them from scoring on every drive.

2.  The guy has only been playing 3 quarters...lol!  Should they take Peyton out at halftime to make it fair?

3.  I felt like crap when the Colts lit up the Saints last year but I knew it was because we couldn't stop them.  I didn't expect them to trim their game down to make it more fair.

4.  "Why is Peyton hogging the ball?  Give it to James."  Last week against the Bears, James was pulled too after the 3rd quarter when he had 200 yards and a TD.  I don't agree with running the ball just to spare the other team either.  If you go up to the line and see you can move the chains by throwing the ball, by GOD throw the ball!

5.  I have heard  people talking about how they wish Peyton would get hurt...or more specific, one of the players he is beating the hell out of on the score board hurting him.  That's crap!  There is no reason to wish someone gets hurt just so it will make the NFL look like everyone is playing at the same level.  everyone else needs to step up their game.

6.  Here is what you do.  Go out and play defense and try to stop the Colts from scoring everytime they have the ball just as they are supposed to go out and score everytime they have the ball...MAY THE BETTER TEAM WIN

578090[/snapback]

About the only way to get these people to stop whining about Manning and the record is to say that from now on the Colts are going to start Sorgi at QB and the only way Manning gets to play is if the Colts fall behind by 3 TD's.

I can't wait to hear all the Manning owners complain that he's not throwing the ball enough when they hit the last few games of their schedule. I'd like to see who complains about it when he doesn't throw a TD pass because he went up against a good defense. Just wait, it may happen, and when it does, I wonder how many people are going to be upset about it.