[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ in for Blaylock?

giantsfan

Let me tell you all this. If ANYONE in here thinks they have just the worst luck, or have had a year where no matter what they did it went wrong I will 100% guarantee it doesn't comepare to my year. No matter what I've done it's been wrong and the breaks I've gotten have ALL been bad. Lewis hurt last week. Play Blaylock today and also have Green and Gonzo. Anyway Blaylock TD then LJ comes in and he gets a TD which KILLS me. Benched Clayton for Moulds today watch Clayton have a huge day. Benched Edge last week HUGE, play him every other week NO TD's. It has been an AWFUL year. Unreal. Everything has gone against me. It's almost comical now.

So 1 TD for LJ and Clayton at 5 for 48 already

Edited by giantsfan

Let me tell you all this. If ANYONE in here thinks they have just the worst luck, or have had a year where no matter what they did it went wrong I will 100% guarantee it doesn't comepare to my year. No matter what I've done it's been wrong and the breaks I've gotten have ALL been bad. Lewis hurt last week. Play Blaylock today and also have Green and Gonzo. Anyway Blaylock TD then LJ comes in and he gets a TD which KILLS me. Benched Clayton for Moulds today watch Clayton have a huge day. Benched Edge last week HUGE, play him every other week NO TD's. It has been an AWFUL year. Unreal. Everything has gone against me. It's almost comical now.

579086[/snapback]

I hear ya. The solution is to join more leagues, and spread your players. You should then have a winning record in at least one. :D

I hear ya.  The solution is to join more leagues, and spread your players.  You should then have a winning record in at least one.  :D

579090[/snapback]

I know you are right. I hate this 1 league thing. Next year I will do more What's amazing is I am still in WC position going into today, but what an awful year. I'm sure MANY people can say this, but I really challenge anyone to have the year I've had decision and luck wise.

So 1 TD for LJ and Clayton at 5 for 48 already

579086[/snapback]

Why bench Edge, who's probably a 1st rounder. That's never a good move. 3 players vs the SD D? Have fun. At least you got the TD before he got yanked, so you shouldn't sweat that too much.

Why bench Edge, who's probably a 1st rounder. That's never a good move. 3 players vs the SD D? Have fun. At least you got the TD before he got yanked, so you shouldn't sweat that too much.

579098[/snapback]

In hindsight the Edge move was a poor decision, so that's not bad luck that's just a bad decision. What is bad luck is EVERY week I play him 0 TD's. As for the SD D does anyone realize they are 27th or 28th against the pass. I have NO issue having 3 players against them. Of course Blaylock getting hurt or pulled KILLS me.

Just for a little taste last week 6 TD passes combined for McNair, Bledsoe, and Griese and I have ALL of their # 1 WR's and I get 1 TD. Funny stuff.

Edited by giantsfan

I keep looking everywhere, but can't find anything about Blaylock getting hurt yet.  Even if the Chiefs just wanted to give Grandmama a drive, that's disturbing for Blaylock owners because evidently he ran well in it.

579109[/snapback]

Seems to me they are just giving LJ some carries. As you said that SUCKS for Blaylock owners because he looked good. At least we got a TD from him so far, and I can't see it being just LJ from here on out, so we should get at least a little more I'd think.

Seems to me they are just giving LJ some carries. As you said that SUCKS for Blaylock owners because he looked good. At least we got a TD from him so far, and I can't see it being just LJ from here on out, so we should get at least a little more I'd think.

579110[/snapback]

Blaylock just got a 12 yd rec. Thank god he is back in. Get LJ outta there. I hate vulchers.

Was out just long enough for LJ to steal a TD from me. With Blaylock, Green, and Gonzo that's the ONLY way I get screwed. Welcome to my fantasy life this year.

579124[/snapback]

I have those exact same 3 starting in my 10-man league.

On the bright side, it doesn't look like San Diego has any answer for Gonzo.

Edited by Skrappy1