[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers

Menudo

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!

This Pats - Ravens game is strange. There are good things regardless of who wins. If the Pats wins, the Ravens are pretty much burried in the division, but if the Ratbirds win, then the Steelers are essentialy two games up for home-field. I want the Pats and Colts to play in the playoffs. The Colts are scaring me. Petyton Manning is a man on a mission. As for my Steelers, it was a nice win. The defense has been incredible. Dick Lebeau is my choice for Steelers MVP. Game balls to James Farrior and Joey Porter. Chris Hoke has been fantastic, as has Aaron Smith. Great work, great win. The Bus deserves a ton of credit. That Redskin defense is tough. Ben didn't look completley sharp today, but he continues to NOT make mistakes to cost us games. I'm drunk off Iron City light, the Steelers are 10-1, Big Ben hasn't lost yet, and I am loving every second of it !!!! Let's hear you Steeler nation.....

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!

P.S. I will be going to the game against the Jets; Steelers, Skippy, or any other

Steeler faithful, if you are going let me know, it would be great to meet up

and have some beers......

Edited by Menudo

Where's the poem?  :D

I too don't know how to feel about the Pats - Birdies game.  It is a shame that one of them has to win.

579356[/snapback]

The poem will be sometime tomorrow..... maybe. I've put pressure on myself now. It gets harder each week to come up with the poem. Hopefully I won't disappoint..... :D

Hey Menudo,

Well I guess it is better this way (NE winning), at least it is safer for the Steelers in their own division now with those "not so scary ravens" dropping back another game, it should really sew it up when we beat their arse for Christmas :D

I was at the game today.... Brrrr... It scares me a little that the Steelers wins are getting uglier. :D Hopefully this was their "speed bumps" and they will start to click on all cylinders again :D

There is about a 90% chance that I will be at the J-E-T-S Jets game. My Brother-in-law has season tickets and he usually gives me first shot at his second ticket. Unfortunately we are in the nosebleed section :D (515, last row), I'll let you know. Where are your seats? B)

Looks like the offense is spuddering a bit for your Steelers. As Pats fan, I'm hoping for a Steeler lost. If that happens, then the road to the Super Bowl goes through NE. I doubt any team can beat NE at home. They have 1 lost in two years at home. A lost to the Jets back in 2002.

NE schedule is alot better then your Steelers. Good Luck?

Ugly :D Tuna

I am sure that everyone was in that same boat and not really knowing which way they wanted the Baltimore/New England game to come out.

On one hand…but on the other…either way it is a good thing that one had to lose but I personally think that I would have rather had New England lose.

Anyway, defense is clicking big time and everyone knows that they way you win the big games. Look at the year Trent Dilfer took the birds to the SB. I love what Peyton is doing and I too would fear that game but honestly I think that we could handle them if the time comes.

Going to Foxboro during the playoffs is no picnic for anyone so I really want home field and at the same time you know that New England knows the value of that home field and they are playing very well.

As for the Jets game, I had no plans to go. I actually prefer to watch on TV anymore but maybe I’ll check with my ticket contact if the weather looks like it will be decent and meet up with you.

Steeler’s in general. I think this game and the Cincy game are good for this team. It makes them realize that they can’t just read the hype and think that they are going to win. I never thought I would say this but this team is much, MUCH, better with Plax playing. The Bus is a workhorse and even when Staley comes back I think they have to keep the Bus in gear. I’m not saying that he should take the job from Stayley but a minimum 30% of the carries is due, IMO.

I am still a little guarded with my optimism but this is a very good team no matter which way you look at them. I never thought that I would think this but it is looking like Ben is less sharp the more he gets comfortable back there. I think this could be coincidence but seven sacks last week and another four this week is something to be concerned about.

Farrior, A. Smith, Polamalu, and Townsend are going to be in the probowl and potentially a few others. This defense is one solid group and Dick LeBeau should be high on all our Christmas card lists.

Oh and last and certainly not least, Antwaan Randle El gets the game ball for this game. :D

NE schedule is alot better then your Steelers.  Good Luck?

579674[/snapback]

You think?

Pats schedule:

Indianapolis

@Arizona

BYE

@Buffalo

Miami

Seattle

N.Y. Jets

@Pittsburgh

@St. Louis