[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I said it last week and I'll say it again

giantsfan

His team has beaten NO ONE yet was picked by some to go to the SB, and by ALL to easily win that division. Yet as I said they've beaten NO ONE, and are getting KILLED at home v Buff who has yet to win on the road I think. And they just recovered on onside kick to start half 2. Holmgren is bad, overrated, awful whatever.

Holmgren used to be SO GOOD! Somebody tell me when his body became possessed by an alien being!! :eek:

579366[/snapback]

The obvious answer is no Favre, No good. But you've got to wonder how much longer he's going to be there; getting embarrassed at home by the Bills is pretty bad.

We will see next week just how terrible he is on Monday night versus the the Cowboys. Seattle was the posh pick of so many football geniuses in the media this year so it's somewhat refreshing to see them struggling. I don't discount good head coaching but Holmgren seemed to be pretty full of himself when departing GB a few years back. Honestly, I think Seattle probably doesn't really have that great a talent on their team. Hasselback (spell check please) really only had one good year otherwise he has looked like a backup QB the rest of the time in the league. The Seattle defense has lost a few players and that is the main reason I didn't understand why so many people had them picked to go to the Superbowl this year.

BABY ARM...