Sign in to follow this  
Menudo

Outsiders.....

... how excited should we be about the Steelers. I know my opinion, which, believe it or not is still pessimistic. I hope the Pats and Colts have to play each other and the Steelers beat someone else to get to the AFC Championship game. I am just looking for outsiders to tell me how much I should get my hopes up. Do outsiders think the Steelers are a Super Bowl team, or do they think we are in for a big fall ? Give me your opinions. I think the Steelers defense is obviously for real, as is the running game. Big Ben continues to not make mistakes, although, I must say, he made some ugly throws today. Give me your outsider thoughts.....

The playoffs are one game. If a team has a bad day, that's it. My point is, anything can happen. Pats and Colts, in my opinion, are the favorites however. I do like the Steelers and hope they do well.

Big Ben does a great job not losing games but at some point he is going to have to do something to win a game.

Brady can win a game.

Have faith in Manning but can the D do what it needs to do to win a game?

My bet that your Steelers are in a position where Ben needs to win the big one but falls short.

I'm from PA, but follow the Giants. I see Pittsburgh losing probably in the AFC championship. I just can't see a team with a rookie QB winning the Super Bowl in this day and age, with advanced defenses, crazy blitzing.

Plus, the AFC is loaded with great teams. They would have a much better chance getting out of the NFC.