[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hass

giantsfan

His receivers suck, and he has been hurt.  That being said, everyone knew his receivers couldn't catch before the season started.

579389[/snapback]

he had the same receivers last season and did much better then...

he had the same receivers last season and did much better then...

579406[/snapback]

Yup. Plus, and I KNOW they drop A LOT of balls but I don't think KRob and especially DJax are awful. But the key is what you said same WR's as last year and he was top 5, so why is he SO AWFUL this year. I just think ever since the collapse against St.> Louis that team has been a mess.

He has to be right up near the top of the list.

I'd say there are no shortage of busts and severe disappointments this year though. Guys like Toomer, Ward, Portis, Barlow, Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, McNair, Michael Bennett, that list could go on and on.

He has to be right up near the top of the list.

I'd say there are no shortage of busts and severe disappointments this year though.  Guys like Toomer, Ward, Portis, Barlow, Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, McNair, Michael Bennett, that list could go on and on.

579413[/snapback]

See I agree, and here's why I disagree and say Hass is clearly the worst. McNair has missed 3 or 4 games. Lewis has missed 3 games. Bennett missed the first 4 or 5 games. Henry got benched and going in you KNEW there was a good chance of that. Toomer was never more than a mid level WR. Portis left a golden system and went to a team with a bad OL and no QB. And Ward is a WR which are usually hit or miss. Now I agree 100% all of those guys have had down years for whatever reason. But when you compare them to a supposed to be top 4 or 5 QB who has been AWFUL I think clearly Hass is the winner hands down as the biggest fantasy bust of 04.

Edited by giantsfan

I just thought of another BIG one GiantsFan...Peerless Price. Many people were expecting him to rebound and be a real good fantasy receiver this year...since he has been healthy and has less than 30 catches on the year, I would say he has been a very big, unbelievable bust.

Plus, and I KNOW they drop A LOT of balls but I don't think KRob and especially DJax are awful.

579410[/snapback]

I think that D-Jax is obviously much better than K-Rob (although both do drop WAY more balls than they should).

Hass has still sucked this year. I don't know what happened to him, but he's on pace for 18 TDs and 17 INTs. Nobody in an offense like THAT should be putting up those numbers.

Last year he refused to let all the drops affect him. Its like, he thought that when this season started it would magically be a new year and they wouldn't drop easy passes anymore. When they came out dropping every pass throw to him, you could just kinda see him start to feel sorry for himself a little bit. I mean I know he looks happy on the field, but he has to absolutely hate playing with those guys. They just make him look awful