[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats

theeohiostate

Sack by Bruschi after beating two blockers, fumble by Boller, TD recovery by Jarvis Green. :D

Today, the best defense ain't from Baltimore. Simply an overpowering performance by the Pats D today. And they've been running right at Ray Ray, Dillon looks like a man on a mission, stiff-arming ravens left and right. Ugly field conditions, but a great win.

Squeegibo, Take it from someone that was at the game. It would be difficult for any QB to look impressive last night. It was definately a muckers game, run and defense. Brady in my mind is still the guy to have back there. We don't have to explain why, he just goes out and wins!!

Squeegibo, Take it from someone that was at the game. It would be difficult for any QB to look impressive last night. It was definately a muckers game, run and defense. Brady in my mind is still the guy to have back there. We don't have to explain why, he just goes out and wins!!

580115[/snapback]

Collins did a pretty good job in FAR worse conditions. :D

580115[/snapback]

I'll take your word for it - field did look like crap.

As for why he goes out and wins - might have something to do with the dudes around him, on offense and defense.

Sorry, I just hate Brady. I don't know why, exactly, and I know it is irrational, but I just hate him.

Collins did a better job in far worse conditions? The last time i tried brushing off a football with snow on it, it came off. When was the last time you wiped off a football with mud/water on it and that came off? Did Brady look like the 2 time superbowl MVP yesterday, maybe not, but the conditions were much much worse, trust me, I was at the game. The 30-40 mph winds did not help.

Collins wasn't facing the Balt defense in that muck either.

580137[/snapback]

This is true, but he was facing the Broncos defense (ranked just slightly below the Ravens), and he was on the road, not at home.

Not busting your balls, just making some observations. People just seem very quick to defend Brady when he doesn't play well, which has happened several times this year.

Collins did a better job in far worse conditions? The last time i tried brushing off a football with snow on it, it came off. When was the last time you wiped off a football with mud/water on it and that came off? Did Brady look like the 2 time superbowl MVP yesterday, maybe not, but the conditions were much much worse, trust me, I was at the game. The 30-40 mph winds did not help.

580143[/snapback]

OK, so now I have 2 Patriot homers telling me about how bad it was. At least we're getting unbiased opinions here. Were you sitting next to UT? :D 6 degrees with the windchill and driving snow was better than rain in New England. OK, whatever you homers gotta tell yourself. :D

OK, so now I have 2 Patriot homers telling me about how bad it was. At least we're getting unbiased opinions here. Were you sitting next to UT? B) 6 degrees with the windchill and driving snow was better than rain in New England. OK, whatever you homers gotta tell yourself. :D

580152[/snapback]

How do I do this without sounding like too much of a Pats Homer... :D

There is no way. It wouldn't be worth it to point out Brady's performances in very cold and snowy conditions, say like in the playoff game vs. Tennessee last year.

I guess downpours, mud, and high wind are meaningless to people whose teams play in a dome...

Being a Bengals fan, i haven't had much to say about my own team in ............?..........well, let's say YEARS!! But i have to give the Pats a :D

Brady managed the game well and HUGH ONE, comparing the Ravens to the Broncos D is absurd , the Ravens are better hands down.

I do not see anyone winning at Pitt or at NE , whichever team gets homefield will be going to the SuperBowl. The Colts could beat either team........if the game was indoors, but i don't think they have a chance in hell to win a game outdoors in the elements against either of these impressive defenses.

How do I do this without sounding like too much of a Pats Homer... :D

There is no way.  It wouldn't be worth it to point out Brady's performances in very cold and snowy conditions, say like in the playoff game vs. Tennessee last year.

I guess downpours, mud, and high wind are meaningless to people whose teams play in a dome...

580165[/snapback]

We're not talking about the Vikes, or Brady from last year. One of your cronies said "It would be difficult for any QB to look impressive last night. " I happened to point out that a far inferior QB looked very impressive in what I would consider equally bad or perhaps even worse conditions. My point being that to many people, like UT, Brady can do no wrong, and when he does, the excuses fly. That's all.

Squeegie said you like slobbering Brady's nob. Now THAT's funny. :DB)

Brady managed the game well and HUGH ONE, comparing the Ravens to the Broncos D is absurd , the Ravens are better hands down.

580170[/snapback]

Ya-da, ya-da, ya-da.

Baltimore's passing defense is 4th, giving up 173 YPG and 7 TD's.

Denver's passing defense is 12th, giving up 200 YPG and 11 TD's.

The difference is not that big, AND NE was at home while OAK was on the road.

Collins did a pretty good job in FAR worse conditions. :D

580131[/snapback]

the conditions were not the same..in the Bronco/Raider game everyone was at equal speed...in the Patriot game it depended on where you stood on the field....not defending any side of a arguement here..just pointing out the difference..mud games usually end up running games..snow games you usually see alot more passing.

(1)  I have been in a rather foul mood lately, although I do not know why. :D 

(2)  I think I am the stalkee in this relationship.  :D

(3)  I notice you did not deny the accusation.  B)

580189[/snapback]

1) :D Sorry. Are you a daylight savings hater, or a holidays hater? Lots of people get fouled up this time of year from one thing or another.

2) I bet you do. And I have an ego.

3) What good would it do me? I could call you a Manning knob slobber in return, but that would just get the kids excited in ways they don't completely comprehend yet.