[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFTOC..............Sheesh!

rocknrobn26

Here are my picks this week. Yeah, I had to burn major studs the last couple of weeks 'cause I was gettin' killed and this the best I could do this week. It's awful!

Green KC	9.02  Tomlinson SD	22.3  Davis Hou  24.1  Lelie Den  0 Hasn't played yetMuhammad Car	5.2  Branch NE  5.1  Gonzo KC  10.5   Graham Cin	16   CincyD/ST                  4          Total	96.22

I wish the best to ALL Huddlers still in this contest! I truly hope y'all make it to the $$$! I learned alot and am waiting for next year.

I also want ALL HUDDLERS to WISH THE BEST TO THE ONES LEFT!!!!!! C'mon EVERYBODY....WISH THEM THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Represent us well!!!

Well, unofficially I have my team looking like this:

QB  MCNAIR,STEVE   TEN   28.48RB  DUNN,WARRICK   ATL    8.10RB  JAMES,EDGERRIN IND   12.10WR  BENNETT,DREW   TEN    5.40WR  JOHNSON,CHAD   CIN   18.60WR  MASON,DERRICK  TEN   14.70TE  JOHNSON,ERIC   SF     5.70Def PITTSBURGH     PIT   14.00_______________________ ______ _      Starter Points = 107.08

I came into the week in position 108 so I am very afraid that this isn't going to hold up.

Yep, I surely do hope all Huddlers have a great week. Thanks for the good wishes, RR! B) If I can make it into the playoffs, at least I still have manning left to play! :D The jury is out, for sure, on that count. Waiting until Tuesday to know is..... gonna give me an ulcer! :D

Before wk 12:

Rank/Pts/avg

50/1190/108

100/1166/106

150/1155/105

200/1145/104

250/1135/103

Of course the Indy game and with other big players this week, you can throw the avg out the window.

Did they call the Cincy Defensive score off? I don't see that score on NFL.com anymore. Of course, I played them. I still have a MNF player but am sitting at 112 pts right now.

Good luck to everybody.

Sgt Ryan, I was also saving studage, but after that Indy game, at #75 overall, I counted 68 teams that should jump me. Maybe I panicked, and sure didnt want to use CPep, or LT2, but I think I might have saved my butt by doing so. Crumpler had over 60 yards and a TD at the end of the Falcon game, and that I think will be the difference maker for me.

I still have some good players left, Martin, Alexander, both Dueces, Westbrook, Brown, Green, Holmes, Rudi T Jones, and his other brother, Julius for RB's. QB's are Brees, manning, Lefty, Brady, Vick. I'm in trouble with WR's though.... I have Moss, Harrison, Muhammed, R Williams, DJax, Burress, Boldin, Fitzy, McCariens, Branch. TE's are Gonzo, McMicheal, Heap, Shockey, E Johnson and D Clark. I just felt I had to burn the guys I did today. Even at that, while I think I'm OK, I may not be.

I wish you luck! With that stockpile of players, you would be tough to beat in the playoffs!

Yep, I surely do hope all Huddlers have a great week. Thanks for the good wishes, RR!  B)  If I can make it into the playoffs, at least I still have manning left to play!  :D  The jury is out, for sure, on that count. Waiting until Tuesday to know is..... gonna give me an ulcer!  :D

579496[/snapback]

Take some Malox. You be fine. GOOD LUCK!

Before wk 12:

Rank/Pts/avg

50/1190/108

100/1166/106

150/1155/105

200/1145/104

250/1135/103

Of course the Indy game and with other big players this week, you can throw the avg out the window.

Did they call the Cincy Defensive score off?  I don't see that score on NFL.com anymore.  Of course, I played them.  I still have a MNF player but am sitting at 112 pts right now.

Good luck to everybody.

579509[/snapback]

The Cinci defensive score shows up in the play by play:

1-10-CLE17 (2:37) K.Holcomb sacked at CLV 10 for -7 yards (J.Thornton).

2-17-CLE10 (2:10) K.Holcomb pass to S.Heiden to CLV 18 for 8 yards (B.Simmons; K.Kaesviharn).

3-9-CLE18 (2:00) (Shotgun) K.Holcomb pass to D.Northcutt to CLV 31 for 13 yards (M.Williams).

1-10-CLE31 (1:52) (Shotgun) K.Holcomb pass intended for A.Shea INTERCEPTED by D.O'Neal at CLV 31. D.O'Neal for 31 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

I'm in 1st place in my division, but i'm only 60 pts ahead of the last place team!!! Plus I'm only 10 pts ahead of the 2nd place team. So I had to have a GREAT week to stay in 1st place. Plus I'm ranked 46th over-all. Well, i was smart and saved my big guns for the end of the season. So today I started:

T.Green

S.Alexander

T.Jones

T.Owens

J.McCareins

I.Bruce

R.McMichael

Jeff Wilkins

Bears DEF

Where was Owens, Alexander, T.Green and T.Jones???????? They did nothing!!! I prolly went to at least 4th place and out of the play-offs

The past few weeks I have been making a push to get into the top 200, but I think I may fall a little short unless Franks has a good game tonight. Right now I am sitting at 111.38 for the week, but I know I will not catch Sgt. Ryan for our division lead, so I will have to hope that others in the top 200 have bad weeks. So good luck to all the Huddlers that did make it!!

QB: Griese, Brian (TAMPABAY) - 26.78

RB #1: James, Edgerrin (INDIANAPOL) - 12.1

RB #2: McAllister, Deuce (NEWORLEANS) - 11.0

WR #1: Fitzgerald, Larry (ARIZONA) - 2.1

WR #2: Mason, Derrick (TENNESSEE) - 14.7

WR #3: Stokley, Brandon (INDIANAPOL) - 23.7

TE: Franks, Bubba (GREENBAY) - ??

K: Stover, Matt (BALTIMORE) - 3

DEF: MIAMI DOLPHINS - 18

Not feeling too confident after the blowups some players had.

Was sitting at 68 and 2nd in my bracket.

QB: Brooks, Aaron (NEWORLEANS)

RB #1: Jones, Thomas (CHICAGO)

RB #2: Tomlinson, LaDainian (SANDIEGO)

WR #1: Givens, David (NEWENGLAND)

WR #2: Johnson, Andre (HOUSTON)

WR #3: Driver, Donald (GREENBAY)

TE: Mili, Itula (SEATTLE)

K: Tynes, Lawrence (KANSASCITY)

DEF: MIAMI DOLPHINS

Way I have it figured, I have 95.5 and Driver to go.

After the Chicago game I knew I was in trouble and that I would have to use Tomlinson :D and hope for a big game out of him. I can but hope that others below had the same problems.

The way its going, I need lelie, Bulger and Rod Smith to come up huge or its all for not.  Either way, this is an awesome idea and Im glad to be apart of the intial game

579556[/snapback]

Holy Cow Sgt.! I really hope you don't make the playoffs, because with that list of studs still left, you could probably clean up if you pick the right weeks to start them. Very scary!

I'll probably make the playoffs, but I have no confidence that I will actually win it. I burned a bunch of studs trying to catch my division leader (which never happened), and now I'm just grasping at straws.

I wish the best to ALL Huddlers still in this contest!  I truly hope y'all make it to the $$$!  I learned alot and am waiting for next year. 

579478[/snapback]

I can echo this.... especially the learning part.

Got taken to school big time... but at least I know what I need to know now. :D

QB: Vick, Michael (ATLANTA)- 33.38

RB #1: Johnson, Rudi (CINCINNATI)- 32.70

RB #2: Tomlinson, LaDainian (SANDIEGO)- 22.30

WR #1: Harrison, Marvin (INDIANAPOL)- 30.70

WR #2: Mason, Derrick (TENNESSEE)- 14.70

WR #3: Owens, Terrell (PHILADELPH)- 6.10

TE: McMichael, Randy (MIAMI)- 8.80

K: Longwell, Ryan (GREENBAY)- ???

DEF: CINCINNATI BENGALS- 11.00

Was about 30 pts shy of 200th going into this week. With about 160 pts (+ Longwell tonight), not sure it's gonna be enough to squeeze into the last 4 weeks ...

QB:  Vick, Michael (ATLANTA)- 33.38

RB #1:  Johnson, Rudi (CINCINNATI)- 32.70

RB #2:  Tomlinson, LaDainian (SANDIEGO)- 22.30

WR #1:  Harrison, Marvin (INDIANAPOL)- 30.70

WR #2:  Mason, Derrick (TENNESSEE)- 14.70

WR #3:  Owens, Terrell (PHILADELPH)- 6.10

TE:  McMichael, Randy (MIAMI)- 8.80

K:  Longwell, Ryan (GREENBAY)- ???

DEF:  CINCINNATI BENGALS- 11.00

Was about 30 pts shy of 200th going into this week.  With about 160 pts (+ Longwell tonight), not sure it's gonna be enough to squeeze into the last 4 weeks ...

580426[/snapback]

Wow, nice week. I hope that it's enough to crack the top 200.

Cordo, that just might be enough..... I was at 75, about 60 points in front of you, and scored 127. I see alot of teams in the top 125 that held out thier studs, figuring they were safe. 160+is an awesome week! I think you might need a few points from Longwell tonight to get over the hump. Good luck!

I was at 162 yesterday with 1152.4 and scored 120.34 and have Faulk going tonight. If Faulk doesn't get a single point I will finish with 1273 points. Is that enough to get me in?

If not what do I need out of Faulk tonight?

581407[/snapback]

I am guessing, just a guess, mind you, that 1280 on the low side, and 1290 on the high side should be about where the cutoff is. I think you need a TD and about 70 all purpose yards, but this is just my estimate. Best of luck to you.... and I sure hope they have a better scoring system next year, so all this guesswork can be removed from the experience!

Cordo, that just might be enough..... I was at 75, about 60 points in front of you, and scored 127. I see alot of teams in the top 125 that held out thier studs, figuring they were safe. 160+is an awesome week! I think you might need a few points from Longwell tonight to get over the hump. Good luck!

580480[/snapback]

Thanks for the good wishes, and hope you're right, but either way it was ALOT of fun. Had to burn some studs this week, but still have some decent plays if I do make it in. Just never could seem to get my WRs right all year (until this week, though I did miss on T.O. with one of his few down weeks).

To be honest, I'm just hoping that I don't miss by 7 pts or less. Remember in the week 8 MNF game when Miami was down 41-7, got the ball with about 1 minute left, then scored a TD on the last play of the game ? :D Had the Jets D/ST that week. I will forever be a Dolphin hater if those 7 pts cost me a spot ...

Edited by Cordo

Thanks for the good wishes, and hope you're right, but either way it was ALOT of fun.  Had to burn some studs this  week, but still have some decent plays if I do make it in.  Just never could seem to get my WRs right all year (until this week, though I did miss on T.O. with one of his few down weeks).

To be honest, I'm just hoping that I don't miss by 7 pts or less.  Remember in the week 8 MNF game when Miami was down 41-7, got the ball with about 1 minute left, then scored a TD on the last play of the game ?  :D  I will forever be a Dolphin hater if those 7 pts cost me a spot ...

581552[/snapback]

sitting at 1287.34 with Bubba going tonight----i hope his prediction is correct as well---

sitting at 1287.34 with Bubba going tonight----i hope his prediction is correct as well---

581561[/snapback]

If I've figured this week correctly, I'm at 1264.50 + Longwell.