[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Biotch session going on here... step right up

Pigskin Junkie

I Hate the Broncos!!! My record is 9-2-1, my second loss came today on the 85 yard Rod Smith TD (fluke $hit), my last loss was by one point, my opponent had Droughns on Sunday or Monday night and Plummer dumps the ball off to him for eight yards in the fourth quarter.... which puts me down by one. :D Droughns never returned to the game, they went empty set the rest of the night from behind. :bawling: :violin:

BASTAGES!!!! If not for the Bronco's I would be 11-0-1 (the tie being with 2nd place team last week) :hoppingmad:

Come on, vent via this thread.... :D

I Hate the Broncos!!!  My record is 9-2-1, my second loss came today on the 85 yard Rod Smith TD (fluke $hit), my last loss was by one point, my opponent had Droughns on Sunday or Monday night and Plummer dumps the ball off to him for eight yards in the fourth quarter.... which puts me down by one. B) Droughns never returned to the game, they went empty set the rest of the night from behind.    :bawling:  :violin:

BASTAGES!!!!  If not for the Bronco's I would be 11-0-1 (the tie being with 2nd place team last week) :hoppingmad:

Come on, vent via this thread.... :D

579667[/snapback]

I cant believe they have done you so wrong! But I’m sure they feel bad and you should expect your official letter of apology from the Broncos organization within the week. :D

OK I'll add my biotch but it doesn't have anything to do with the Broncos...

Must win game this for me to win division, going up against top team and I am one game back.

My opponent ends up with highest score in league history which beats my middle of the road score. Normally I don't get upset after such a thorough thrashing, but the thing that ticks me off is that he started Eddie George. I guess he didn't know that he's no longer the starter in big-D... Therefore his huge score is attributable to 100% luck and 0% skill (as opposed to normal FFB where it's only 90% luck).

All I need now is 6TD's from Holt on MNF :D:D

Hate them. Ended up losing 111 to 111.5 thanks to that Broncos DST touchdown.

Other factors that would have led to a win for me:

-S.Alexander getting just 1 more rushing yard (he ended up with 39)

-J.Brown kicking the extra point on the Seahawks only TD instead of going for 2.

:D I hate fantasy football

Hey, I'm clinging to life going into last night, down by two. It's PK v PK. I have Longwell, my opponent had SeeBas. That blocked XP by the broncos began the chain reaction where Oak then goes 0-3 on 2 pt conversions AND means they don't play for the field goal on their last drive.

LOVE IT. Go Rat Toothed Devil.

Now, if I can only squeeze 4 points out of Longwell I've got my win.....

ps - I have no sympathy for ANY 9-2-1 team. Ever. Unless it's me own.