[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats Win AGAIN!

uglytuna

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously haven't been here long enough to understand.  And, frankly, I couldn't care less what you think.

579704[/snapback]

To understand why it's cool for you to call someone a homo on a forum that is visited by hundreds of people everyday? Regardless of whether you think you have a good reason, you may want to keep in mind that there are other people who visit this site who don't "understand." To those people, you sound like a ***.

It hurts me deeply to hear that you don't care.

"Oooohhh, buurrrnnn!"

"I cut you so low that..."

"I'm rubber, you're glue and..."

"My ____ can beat up your ____."

And let's not forget the greatest come back of all.

"So!"

To understand why it's cool for you to call someone a homo on a forum that is visited by hundreds of people everyday?  Regardless of whether you think you have a good reason, you may want to keep in mind that there are other people who visit this site who don't "understand."    To those people, you sound like a ***.

It hurts me deeply to hear that you don't care.

579711[/snapback]

Newbies defending UT :D

If you "don't understand," why throw a fit?

only Swerski would construe what Balzac said as a "fit", for the sake of trying to make himself better in the situation

579720[/snapback]

I'll be glad when these boards go back to "members only" and I won't have to read through crap posted by ass clowns like Balzac and mo lewis.