[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats Win AGAIN!

uglytuna

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill....check your harry gash!

579727[/snapback]

This coming from the Huddle member without one ounce of credibility. The person who was flamed so hard by veteran Huddle members last January that some had their accounts suspended.

I hate to break this to you newbies, but flaming me for calling UT a "homo" will earn you as much respect as mourning the death of Hitler.

Newbies defending UT  :D

If you "don't understand," why throw a fit?

579716[/snapback]

This has nothing to do with UT - I've trashed him several times in the past. I'm "defending" the several gay people who I know that would take serious issue with you calling them (or anyone else) homos.

If you want to characterize me calling you out for being an ass as 'throwing a fit', that's cool. It doesn't change the fact that you're being an ass.

Another thing that I find hilarious - the way some of you guys who have been posting here for a while think that you are somehow insulting others by calling them "newbies." Is that supposed to mean something? Do you non-newbies own these boards or something? Are your posts more important because you've spent more time at an internet message board than many of the others who come here? I don't get it.

Do me a favor and try not to be such a jerk, champ.

I'll be glad when these boards go back to "members only" and I won't have to read through crap posted by ass clowns like Balzac and mo lewis.

579722[/snapback]

members only? unless I'm unclear on what a "member" is, what makes you think I'm not a member? I paid (and have paid for the past 3 years) the same fee for this site that you did.

This has nothing to do with UT - I've trashed him several times in the past.  I'm "defending" the several gay people who I know that would take serious issue with you calling them (or anyone else) homos. 

579730[/snapback]

So you're saying that you're gay? :D

Do me a favor and try not to be such a jerk, champ.

Oooh, a criticism from a newbie! :D

Wow, a flame war with UT and a bunch of newbie ass clowns.  :D

Bring it on, pu$$ies...

579726[/snapback]

haha - pu$$ies? it's easy to talk tough from behind a computer screen - I'd be interested to see if you had half this amount of sack in person. you're a waste of time.

I hate to break this to you newbies, but flaming me for calling UT a "homo" will earn you as much respect as mourning the death of Hitler.

579729[/snapback]

you're not so bright are you? who flamed you for directing the word at UT? nice reading comp.

haha - pu$$ies?  it's easy to talk tough from behind a computer screen - I'd be interested to see if you had half this amount of sack in person.  you're a waste of time.

579739[/snapback]

Then quit wasting your time on me.

Seriously, you're completely clueless about what UT does (and has done) here. Defending him is like defending Scott Peterson.

And, FWIW, I have nothing against homosexuals. That said, I'm certainly not the first person here to have called UT a "homo."

So you're saying that you're gay?  :D

Oooh, a criticism from a newbie!  :D

579734[/snapback]

uhm, no - but my brother is. is that funny?

Seriously, you're completely clueless about what UT does (and has done) here.  Defending him is like defending Scott Peterson.

And, FWIW, I have nothing against homosexuals.  That said, I'm certainly not the first person here to have called UT a "homo."

579741[/snapback]

one more time, as your literacy needs a little work - I was not defending UT. I have seen the fool's posts a number times in the past and I've even joined in the UT flaming at times. he's an idiot.

ah, I see - others have done it so that makes it ok. laughable.

Elton John is gay, yet he seems to have no problem with Eminem using the word "homo."

579750[/snapback]

If this is the best justification you can come up with, that's pretty sad. Seems like I do "understand" - you've got no good reason to call anyone a homo. Good to know.

If this is the best justification you can come up with, that's pretty sad.  Seems like I do "understand" - you've got no good reason to call anyone a homo.  Good to know.

579757[/snapback]

If you don't like what I have to say, don't respond to my posts. You're in no position to tell me a god*** thing.

Have a nice evening.

The problem with you Chowderheads is that you think that you're intellectually superior to everyone else.  That's why your boy Kerry lost.

579762[/snapback]

haha. Judging by what I'm seeing here, I think it's safe to say that I'm intellectually superior to you.

I know it might be hard for you to imagine that someone with a Pats avatar might actually not be a Kerry supporter (b/c everyone knows that all people who are affiliated with the state of Massachusetts are Kerry democrats) but I'm sorry to tell you that Kerry's not my boy.

haha.  Judging by what I'm seeing here, I think it's safe to say that I'm intellectually superior to you. 

579773[/snapback]

If you don't hold a doctorate, you're certainly not.

Judging by what I'm seeing here, you're just another stupid newbie talking trash. So, are you here to discuss football (as I have for the past 2 1/2 years) or not?

If you don't like what I have to say, don't respond to my posts.  You're in no position to tell me a god*** thing.

Have a nice evening.

579764[/snapback]

Actually, I'm in a position to tell you whatever I *** well feel like telling you. The same way you're in a position to tell me whatever you feel like telling me.

It's hard for me to not respond - ignorance fascinates me.