[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats Win AGAIN!

uglytuna

If you don't hold a doctorate, you're certainly not.

Judging by what I'm seeing here, you're just another stupid newbie talking trash.  So, are you here to discuss football (as I have for the past 2 1/2 years) or not?

579775[/snapback]

I actually hold a doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania - I hope that suffices. I come here to talk football when I get the chance, but when I see people throwing words like "homo" around for no reason, I'm going to let them know how I feel about it.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You must spend a lot of time in front of the mirror.  :D

579778[/snapback]

my one year old could've come up with something more scathing than that (and he doesn't even talk). try harder.

I actually hold a doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania - I hope that suffices.  I come here to talk football when I get the chance, but when I see people throwing words like "homo" around for no reason, I'm going to let them know how I feel about it.

579779[/snapback]

I got mine from Purdue.

I'm sorry that you don't like me using the word "homo." But that's your fu@king problem.

Have a nice life.

I got mine from Purdue.

I'm sorry that you don't like me using the word "homo."  But that's your fu@king problem.

Have a nice life.

579784[/snapback]

I'd high five you for your degree if I could, but I'm not sure that I care.

I guess it is my problem. I just find it funny that you can't recognize that it's a dick move to throw that word around.

Will do - you have a nice one yourself, friend. G'night.

I just find it funny that you can't recognize that it's a dick move to throw that word around. 

579789[/snapback]

Given that many conservative Christian organizations think that people like your brother are going to burn in hell and that our own President is trying to pass a Constitutional Ammendment to limit his rights, you should be happy that I really have nothing against homosexuals.

Again, if you don't like what I have to say, don't respond to my posts. It's that easy.

Swerski, Your a legend in your own mind!! You think that just because someone doesn't have 10000 posts that they don't belong on the huddle.

Well my question to you is how do you find all this time to become such a glorified "Huddler" and still have time for your true passion, NAMBLA! You piece of S--t!! :D

Back to the topic:

Here's a thought.... :D

"The Pats are still the Steelers Bi+ch"  :D

579708[/snapback]

Heres a thought....

Two Super Bowl Rings.....

579710[/snapback]

They still have 2 less than the Steelers.

579718[/snapback]

Exactly. Wanna talk history, Steelers got your Patsies beat. Wanna talk about this season, Steelers beat your Patsies.

Nah.  We only think that about dumb hicks.  :D

580103[/snapback]

:D

(1) Did you just identify yourself as one of us liberal elitists, Nick?

(2) I thought there were no politics allowed in the Football forum.

(3) Steelers are better than Swerski's Colts or Tuna's Pats.

Why is it that the only people offended by the term newbie, are in fact, newbies? :D

Why is it that UT can't spell or put together any coherent statements? B)

Why is it that Swerski rubs just about everyone the wrong way? :D

Why did I feel the need to respond to this moranic post? :D

Thanks Squeegie, but I like to think I bring more to these forums than post padding.

2 more questions:

Has UT EVER posted anything about football that did not DIRECTLY relate to the Patriots? If so, I would like proof.

Why does Clubfoothead just crack me up? :D

:D

(1)  Did you just identify yourself as one of us liberal elitists, Nick?

(2)  I thought there were no politics allowed in the Football forum.

(3)  Steelers are better than Swerski's Colts or Tuna's Pats.

580107[/snapback]

No. Bill and I have an understanding. We'll insult one another on a semi-regular basis, make meaningless arguements about the Colts and the Pats deeply rooted in years of division rivalry, and occasionally admit grudging respect for each other and each other's team. I'm just practicing stage 1 here :D

Edited by Caveman_Nick

No.  Bill and I have an understanding.  We'll insult one another on a semi-regular basis, make meaningless arguements about the Colts and the Pats deeply rooted in years of division rivalry, and occasionally admit grudging respect for each other and each other's team.  I'm just practicing stage 1 here :D

580133[/snapback]

True dat.

Why do I "rub people the wrong way?" Perhaps it's because I say what's on my mind and don't give a god*** what people think?

Has UT EVER posted anything about football that did not DIRECTLY relate to the Patriots? If so, I would like proof.

580127[/snapback]

Or, to stop beating around the bush, has UT ever posted anything here that was intended for serious discussion and not solely to piss people off?