[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats Win AGAIN!

uglytuna

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a Chris Brown vs. Corey Dillon debate? :D

580173[/snapback]

Where is that evil cackle graemlin?

Hey...you didn't know that Chris' real name was Christine. I wonder how she passed the physical? :D

I also wonder how many rocks Squeegiebo will throw at me for that one B)

Hey Bill I think your homo remark may have been closer to the truth than you think take a look at these guys

One is named BALZAC which breaks down into 2 parts bal & zac which when separated sounds a lot like Ball Sack

Another is named "forever in debt to Mo Lewis" which sounds like a hidden reference to all Mo's and/or Homos

And we all know that Ugly Tuna wants to have Tom Brady's love child.

Add to that the way the other 2 jumped to UT's defense after you called him a homo and I would say that it sounds like you have stumbled into their "ugly" little secret.

A dusgusting homo, menage twatless.

Hey Bill I think your homo remark may have been closer to the truth than you think take a look at these guys

One is named BALZAC which breaks down into 2 parts bal & zac which when separated sounds a lot like Ball Sack

Another is named "forever in debt to Mo Lewis" which sounds like a hidden reference to all Mo's and/or Homos

Add to that the way the other 2 jumped to UT's defense after you called him a homo and I would say that it sounds like you have stumbled into their "ugly" little secret.

580215[/snapback]

Yeah...but would't that make you a Swerski Suck-up? :D

580215[/snapback]

I'm amazed that you were able to piece that one together. Uncovering the patently obvious intent of a screen name - impressive.

the ignorant hick total increases. back to work.

580215[/snapback]

:D

I find it ironic that Balzac's a football fan, yet has no idea of what type of words are thrown around in a football locker room or on the field. How many times do you suppose that the word "homo" is used by NFL players? Yet, he's a still fan of these guys who have this "ignorant hick" mentality.

Balzac is truly an elitist-wannabe twat.

Edited by Bill Swerski

My thoughts...

The Pats are a good team. They lost to the Steelers, who are very much like the Pats in terms of talent and attitude. The Colts (Hurricane Peyton), Pats and my Steelers are the best three teams in the AFC. The only team in the NFC of any consequence would be Philly. The Steelers have beaten Philly, and coincidentally, the Pats. Therefore, I conclude...

STEELERS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL.

There you have it.

I find it ironic that Balzac's a football fan, yet has no idea of what type of words are thrown around in a football locker room or on the field.  How many times do you suppose that the word "homo" is thrown around in NFL locker rooms and on the field?  Yet, he's a still fan of these guys who have this "ignorant hick" mentality.

Balzac is truly a twat.

580254[/snapback]

You are inhumanly stupid. While I like the game of football, I have no illusions about the idiocy of many of its players. FYI - I played rugby competitively for 5 years - I'm well aware of the language that gets thrown around by athletes.

What's shocking to me is your recurring argument that "others say homo, so it must be ok." How can one who purports to be educated be so *** dumb?

Balzac is truly an elitist-wannabe twat.

580254[/snapback]

I'm an elitist-wannabe b/c I can't dig it when people ignorantly use derogatory slurs? that makes sense.

You are inhumanly stupid.  While I like the game of football, I have no illusions about the idiocy of many of its players.  FYI - I played rugby competitively for 5 years - I'm well aware of the language that gets thrown around by athletes. 

What's shocking to me is your recurring argument that "others say homo, so it must be ok."  How can one who purports to be educated be so *** dumb?

580266[/snapback]

So, it's OK to like football players who use the word "homo," but all of the people on The Huddle who use it are "dumb hicks?"

If you're so much more intelligent than me, why do you respond to my posts? It would seem to me that someone of allegedly superior intellet would find something better to do with his time.

From now on, I'm gong to use the word "homo" even more just to piss you off.

Homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo

Go fu@k yourself. :D

Sorry, guys, but until these 2004 Steelers top these 2004 Pats for the AFC title – not in one mid-season game, but for the AFC title – then the Pats are no one's ***.:D

The respective team histories/# of SB rings frankly mean sh*t. To paraphrase Rick Pitino: "Franco Harris isn't walking through that door...Joe Greene isn't walking through that door...Terry Bradshaw isn't walking through that door." The Steelers' past isn't going to help them get them a win in December over this Pats team, should it come to that. PITT is looking awesome right now, and have been firing on all cylinders for the past I-don't-know-how-many weeks, and deserve all the praise and credit they're getting. (And, oddly, I actually like the Steelers.) But the Pats being "their bitches"? Puh-lease. If the Steelers beat the Pats to go to the Super Bowl, I'll gladly say the Steelers are, in the immortal words of another famous Bostonian, "our daddy." Until then, I wouldn't start crowing if I were you...especially after – at the risk of evoking the meaningless history everyone seems so concerned with – we've already rolled over the Steelers once IN THEIR HOUSE on our way to a Lombardi trophy recently, and, the way this season's looking, it might come down to that matchup again, which would be a great AFC final, if you ask me, whether it's at heinz or Gillette.

But God help you if it's at Gillette....:D

So, it's OK to like football players who use the word "homo," but all of the people on The Huddle who use it are "dumb hicks?"

If you're so much more intelligent than me, why do you respond to my posts?  It would seem to me that someone of allegedly superior intellet would find something better to do with his time.

Go fu@k yourself.  :D

580283[/snapback]

another high-quality response. no wonder why you hate UT so much - he was horning in on your gig of being the resident sophomoric dip*** and you couldn't dig the competition.

as far as your hilarious football player argument goes - do you see any football players posting about "homos" here? if they were, they'd be getting the same *** from me. Anybody, NFL football player or not, who uses that term in a disparraging way is indeed a "dumb hick."

I respond to your posts because it's fun - getting you all riled up and seeing you regress to the level of a 3rd grader is quite satisfying. carry on.

I respond to your posts because it's fun - getting you all riled up

580308[/snapback]

Funny, I'm not the one who threw a sh!t fit because of my homosexual brother. It seems to me that you're the one who's upset here. I have no reason to be.

BTW, do you ever talk about football here, newbie?

If you're so much more intelligent than me, why do you respond to my posts?  It would seem to me that someone of allegedly superior intellet would find something better to do with his time.

Go fu@k yourself.  :D

580283[/snapback]

I am definitely showing my juvenile side today...but I can't help it.

B)

This could be one of the funniest things I've ever seen at the Huddle.

I should go pee...

B) All i can say to this is E-A-G-L-E-S :D

There is some common ground you guys can attack. :D

MSAINT--Fine points all. But, IMO, there is a decided difference in the team that fell to you a few years ago and the one that faces you now. The albatross KORDELL has been removed, and replaced with a legitimate NFL quarterback. The ramifications of this change are tough to measure. Big Ben can run if needed, but he can THROW a FORWARD PASS and complete it. Furthermore, history is important here. The loss that the Steelers endured is still talked about in Pittsburgh. It's a very sore point for fans and players alike. You can be assured that regardless of the place, the Steelers will be very ready to play the Pats again. They haven't forgotten how close they were to the big show.

That said, I don't have a true hatred for the Pats. I see some very close parallels between the Steelers and the Pats, in fact. Selfless football is being played on both sides; role players are stepping forward and making the difference. I suspect that the Steelers and Pats will see each other, at Heinz, very late in the season. The weather here isn't balmy ever, so we can all see who plays better in the elements this post-season. For my money, Ben played one helluva game in a hurricane, starting for the first time, against a very good Miami defense. Ugly game? Sure. Much worse than yesterday's NE game conditions. He got it done. So Brady's win yesterday was impressive, yes, but not the kind of win that Ben brought home, away, in a monsoon, against Jason Talyor and the Dolphins (who are comfortable in the water and the grass, pun definitely intended).

PATS/STEELERS...man, whatta rivalry we have brewing here...

Edited by Ruffian