[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raiders showed up tonight

pseudolefty

Wow, what a comeback in adverse conditions against a team that embarassed them at home earlier this season. Both the Broncos and Raiders laid out some heavy hits and made some big-time plays. Jerry Porter came out of nowhere with 3 TDs (of course my opponent had Porter) and some great grabs against the Champ. Ronald Curry redeemed himself from last week's miscues against the Chargers with a one-handed TD catch and a 63-yarder on the winning drive. Way to show some pride with nothing left to play for but pride.

As a Chargers fan, I can't remember the last time I ever rooted for the Raiders, but I was cheering them for them tonight.

I for one am very shocked by the outcome. Raiders played a great game. Maybe I'm making too much of it, but the Bronco's haven't exactly loaded up on players used to playing in bad conditions. Jake Plummer is from Arizona. Ashley Lelie is from Hawaii. Champ Bailey is from Georgia and D.C. What do you guys think?

Yeah..Rod Smith is the best they have as a player playing in adverse conditions..they better hope for some good conditions come playoff time...the best corners get made to look bad by stronger recievers in adverse conditions like tonight..the Safties are gonna have to come up bigger for the Broncos down the line IMO.

I for one am very shocked by the outcome.  Raiders played a great game.  Maybe I'm making too much of it, but the Bronco's haven't exactly loaded up on players used to playing in bad conditions.  Jake Plummer is from Arizona.  Ashley Lelie is from Hawaii.  Champ Bailey is from Georgia and D.C.  What do you guys think?

579774[/snapback]

Plummer played very well this evening. The biggest problem is that Collins had WAY too much time in the pocket.

Yeah, it is harder on the D-line playing in snow than it is the O-line..QB's usually end up with decent numbers in games like tonight just because the snow and the protection they get from their O-linemen. plus blitzes do not work as well so you end up with alot more man to man coverage..with a decent amount of time there is always someone open when there is alot of man to man.

they better hope for some good conditions come playoff time.

579792[/snapback]

If they make the playoffs. HUGE game coming up in SUNNY San Diego next Sunday!! :D

Wow, what a comeback in adverse conditions against a team that embarassed them at home earlier this season.  Both the Broncos and Raiders laid out some heavy hits and made some big-time plays.  Jerry Porter came out of nowhere with 3 TDs (of course my opponent had Porter) and some great grabs against the Champ.  Ronald Curry redeemed himself from last week's miscues against the Chargers with a one-handed TD catch and a 63-yarder on the winning drive.  Way to show some pride with nothing left to play for but pride.

As a Chargers fan, I can't remember the last time I ever rooted for the Raiders, but I was cheering them for them tonight.

579761[/snapback]

This has been another long season for Raider fans. This was a game I expected the Raiders to get blown out especially after I saw the snow. But they showed especially the defense who stopped the Bronco's running game on quite a few 3rd and short plays.

Pseudo great post, I'm starting to feel some holiday spirit after this.............. :D:D