[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Brown

Skrappy1

This is from Rotoworld:

Latest News  Nov. 29, 2004 - 12:43 am et 

Coach Jeff Fisher hinted that Chris Brown's toe injury may jeopardize his season.

Brown has struggled with the injury for over a month. "He did not try to play. We made a decision before the game," Fisher said. "A collective decision that was in his best interest for the remainder of the season and his career not to push it.”

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...ort=NFL&id=6429

turf toe can be a real mystery.  you can miss a week, or the year.

579802[/snapback]

you are right there .. now that i think about i am almost positive that turf toe ended jack lambert's career

I wish I'd traded him when I had the chance.  The offer was Jimmy Smith - not a good offer then, it'd be great now.  :D

579835[/snapback]

I traded him early on in the season along with Onterrio Smith for Marvin Harrison (who I later traded for Reuben Droughns) and Warrick Dunn (who I later traded for Darrell Jackson). For a little while, I was having bigtime remorse about letting Brown go, but as of late I'm feeling better about it.

I wish I'd traded him when I had the chance.  The offer was Jimmy Smith - not a good offer then, it'd be great now.  :D

579835[/snapback]

I'm stuck with him in one league, but did trade him and Mewelde Moore for Edgerrin James in another league.

Me either.  Glad I picked up, and started, Julius Jones.  :D

580188[/snapback]

My Backfield--

Thomas (not Julius) Jones

Chris Brown

Onterrio Smith

Michael Bennett

:doah: :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah:

Thank God I have Peyton. :D

I traded him early on in the season along with Onterrio Smith for Marvin Harrison (who I later traded for Reuben Droughns) and Warrick Dunn (who I later traded for Darrell Jackson).  For a little while, I was having bigtime remorse about letting Brown go, but as of late I'm feeling better about it.

579836[/snapback]

if I follow this maze correctly you ended up with D-Jax :D for Chris Brown ? :D

If that's the case....... then you can't too happy. D-Jax can't fing his ass with both hands...... I personally watched him drop 6 passes yesterday...... 5 of which hit him square on his numbers.

if I follow this maze correctly you ended up with D-Jax :D  for Chris Brown ? :D

If that's the case....... then you can't too happy. D-Jax can't fing his ass with both hands...... I personally watched him drop 6 passes yesterday...... 5 of which hit him square on his numbers.

580321[/snapback]

Looks like he got Droughns too, as a net gain, a trade I would be more than happy to take. B)

if I follow this maze correctly you ended up with D-Jax B)  for Chris Brown ? :D

580321[/snapback]

No, ultimately I got Droughns and D-Jax for Brown and Onterrio Smith, that wasn't the initial trade, but that was the end result of a series of trades.

Looks like he got Droughns too, as a net gain, a trade I would be more than happy to take.  :D

580327[/snapback]

Correctamundo. :D

Ya know, it's not like Anotwain Smith is doing all that shabby in relief.  Two 100 yard (combined) performances in a row.  And Smith probably would have scored this week (again) if McNair hadn't turned the ball over on three crucial drives.

580246[/snapback]

Yep, I picked up Antowain as a handcuff to Brown early on in the season. He's doing alright. I hope they sit Brown for the next week or two, and then have him come back for a nice solid playoff run.

although i do respect rotoworld, i'd wait until a major source (espn, fox) breaks the story before any of us who still have him to make alternate plans.

saying that, i wish they'd freakin' do it already! i'm in a heated playoff hunt. :D