[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

nhoops

Hi guys,

My opponent had Manning and I benched McGahee, doh. But thanks to Griese (never thought I'd say that), LT and Westbrook I'm up by 4.

He has Bruce and I have Walker. So I need Bruce to score no more than 1 TD more than Walker and 20 yds less. Could be a close one.

Edited by nhoops

Down by 9, I have Bruce and he has driver. Taking him down would be huge as he is the overall leader. Still, I think I need to keep my fingers crossed. Maybe someone could arrange a little food poisoning for Donald?

Hi guys, 

My opponent had Manning and I benched McGahee, doh.  But thanks to Griese (never thought I'd say that), LT and Westbrook I'm up by 4.

He has Bruce and I have Walker.  So I need Bruce to score no more than 1 TD more than Walker and 20 yds less.  Could be a close one.

579882[/snapback]

Funny, I also faced Manning and had McGahee on the bench. But thanks to Westbrook and others, I'm looking very good. In fact, I trail by a point with J Walker and T Holt going and he's done. Of course, stranger things have happened.

I need Favre, Driver, and Longwell to outscore Faulk by 18. It is a must win for me in order to stay in the playoff race in my League.

In another League I need Bulger, Bruce and Longwell to put up 60 points to win.

I am hoping for a shootout!

Edited by PackerFanX

I need A. Green to rest his rib injury AND 20 points from Holt....

0 TD and 200 yards receiving....

1 TD and 140 yards receiving....

2 TDs and 80 yards receiving....

3 TDs and 20 yards receiving....

4 TDs and -40 yards receiving....

Started 6-0 in this league and now I am 7-4... probably going to be 7-5... probably will miss the playoffs for the first time in this league :bawling:

I need Bulger, Holt and Longwell to score less than 54 points.

I need Bulger to not score more than 20 points than Driver.

I need Driver to have a good game to solidify a couple of victories.

I need the Packers to lose or not win by more than 5 points.

:D

Can I get all of that? Please?

League 1 - I'm losing 100 - 106. I have Walker, his players are done. I like my chances.

League 2 - Winning 103 - 73. I have Walker, he has Bruce. I've got a win here.

League 3 - Losing 97 - 109. I have Bruce, his players are done. Kind of iffy.

League 4 - Losing 54 - 63. I have Bruce and Shaun McDonald. He has Favre and Franks. I'm screwed.

Need Favre and Walker to get less than 21 points combined.

:D

579943[/snapback]

i need 21.58 from Favre and Walker combined. :D

In another league, i need Walker to score less than 22, but the scoring is a lot higher there.

my opponent is done. i have javon. need 13.

a win would lock up a playoff berth with a team that's already lost holmes and lewis (haven't even checked his status last few days). i'm starting to get that nagging feeling that favre will go to driver and everyone else. lord, i hope i'm wrong!

good luck to everyone in need of some.

I think I'll get by unless Walker has a huge night. He's got one, as long as he doesn't get another four TDs, I should be set. I only have Longwell going tonight.

Couple other interesting matchups in my league where they are close and depends on the performance of their players tonight.