[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerry Porter

FredGSanford

I had this overrated clown on my roster for 11 weeks and he does NOTHING!! Played him about 6 weeks and he averaged about 40 yds. and no TD's. He had 1 friggin' TD in 10 games. And now that I finally dropped him this week he goes out in the snow in Denver, against Champ Bailey and puts up 100+ and 3, yes 3 TD's. What was that? How? Anyone who started him can thank me for dropping him, and you can enjoy his productive weeks to come. :D:DB)

Someone dropped him yesterday in my league. Now on Wednesday he's a waiver. Now I'm in playoff position but I have the least amount of points of the 5 playoff teams. Anyway come Wednesday I'll bid the max $5 on him so as to be sure none of the other playoff teams get him. If someone below me does who cares, but no one above me will get him.

don't give this guy full credit for the game he had.  i think the poor field conditions had 90% to do with his production.  it would be next to impossible for a DB to stay with a receiver in those conditions.

580284[/snapback]

Very true. But here are 2 points that I think can make Porter a decent, not great but decent play from here on out. Weak # 2 or pretty good # 3 WR in 10 to 12 team leagues.

1. He had 5 for over 60 the week before

2. A lot of people feel Collins finally got things down in this O before last weeks game and since then he's looked good, and so has Porter who is his first look.

Edited by giantsfan