[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Madden - Favre Lovefest Tonight!

Hop Devil

I'm almost physically ill over this one. They'll be like 1 minute into the opening and Al will lob up the soft toss of "and then there's Bret Favre" and Madden will hit it out. "Well you know Favre is the greatest of all time....." and on and on and on....

Make it stop, please make it stop AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you guys. Even though I'm a Bears fan, I respect Favre and what he has accomplished. I think we can all agree that he will be a first ballot member of the NFL Hall of Fame.

That said, Madden and Michael will drive me crazy with all the Favre talk. B):yay::moon::moon::moon::D:DB):D:D

I still have no comprehension over why this bothers people so much. Why does it matter if the Sunday Night crew are a bunch of fools? Why should I care if Madden slobbers all over Favre?

Better yet, why does someone have to post that they hate these things so much? Do they feel they'll be part of an elite club if someone agrees with them? :D

Turn down the sound if it bothers you...or do you like it to bother you so you'll have something to complain about?

I just can't stand Madden...I think he is awful...he rambles on and on and contributes NOTHING to my viewing experience...

I like the Sunday nite crew, and I like Al Michaels..

but Madden is just a moronic fat-a$$...

and he wants to massage Favre's inner thighs..

its annoying...

I mute all Madden games.

580454[/snapback]

I hope they are talking about him and Walker all night. I need 47 total points from the two of them. They have done it 4 out of 10 games this year. I hope this is the 5th.

I don't know, it's kinda like a trainwreck at this point... I'm curious to listen just to see exactly how far Madden can take his obvious man-love for Favre.

580461[/snapback]

Well, SB...with the 200th consecutive start tonight, you'll probably see the "climax", so to speak. :D

I just hope that nobody in Favres family dies between now and gametime or else not only will we get the tradional knob slobbering by Madden all over Favre, but will get the closeup of Favre every 2 seconds and Madden telling us what kind of competitor he is. Maddens man love for Favre is sickening. Why not just tongue his rectum on national tv too?

Well, SB...with the 200th consecutive start tonight, you'll probably see the "climax", so to speak.  :D

580464[/snapback]

No doubt about that. I imagine a lonely old John Madden getting a little drunk and uninhibited, then in a Namath to Kolber fashion, he stumbles up to Brett and tells him "Congratulations Bretty Wetty! You look so cute all dressed up for the game like that... I wanna kiss you." :D

:shudder: OK, I just creeped myself out there.

I just can't stand Madden...I think he is awful...he rambles on and on and contributes NOTHING to my viewing experience...

I like the Sunday nite crew, and I like Al Michaels..

but Madden is just a moronic fat-a$$...

and he wants to massage Favre's inner thighs..

its annoying...

580458[/snapback]

Come on with all the terrible ones like McGuire, Theisman who get paid tons for chatting at least Madden does his research and hoimework. Why don't all of you complain about them so much. Madden at least works at what he does.

Come on with all the terrible ones like McGuire, Theisman who get paid tons for chatting at least Madden does his research and hoimework. Why don't all of you complain about them so much. Madden at least works at what he does.

580558[/snapback]

That's only because he has so much time to kill on that bus of his.

I still have no comprehension over why this bothers people so much. Why does it matter if the Sunday Night crew are a bunch of fools? Why should I care if Madden slobbers all over Favre?

Better yet, why does someone have to post that they hate these things so much? Do they feel they'll be part of an elite club if someone agrees with them? :D

Turn down the sound if it bothers you...or do you like it to bother you so you'll have something to complain about?

580453[/snapback]

It never bothered me so much until I started doing some broadcasting myself (weather, not sports). It's just ridiculous how some of these well-paid announcers can abuse the English language.

Yes, Favre is awesome. Yes, Favre is one of the all-time greats. I love his style of play, his personality, his competitiveness & his success. But, ***! 3 & 1/2 hours of gushing over him after every single play, showing his prom pictures or whatever the hell that was, showing shots of his wife in the suite about 20 times & having him pegged for the illustrious horse-trailer before the game even started all got to be a bit old.

I guess Madden is waking up about now & removing that "game-worn" Favre jock strap from around his face & peeling himself out of his #4 jammies. Undoubtedly getting ready to pop in a Favre video so that he can pleasure himself one more time.