[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Probably one of the smartest calls Martz made...

Gunther

........followed by one of his dumbest calls. I think Wilkins on an end-a-round has a much better shot of picking up 7 yards than lets say.......THE OFFENSE. Martz is an IDIOT. A fumble for a TD ,an interception , a bothced FG fake, a missed FG and 2 timeouts already used in the second half before the end of the third quarter, it's makes you wonder if these clowns want to make a playoff run?

? Does everyone in this stadium wear flanel and carry a straw in their mouths?

what the hell is up with that music  "oh play me some mountain music like gradma and grandpa use to play"

ENOUGH ALREADY!!

582638[/snapback]

That's Lambough......

I'm just suprised to see all of the hunter orange in the stands since it is deer season there.

Edited by PackerFanX

That's Lambough......

I'm just suprised to see all of the hunter orange in the stands since it is deer season there.

582645[/snapback]

Fans were encouraged to wear orange in tribute of those hunters killed in the rampage where 6 of them were killed.

Fans were encouraged to wear orange in tribute of those hunters killed in the rampage where 6 of them were killed.

582662[/snapback]

Speaking of hunter orange and deer season....my sister recently bought some acreage and a home out in the sticks in Ohio. First day of deer season, she was driving into town and passed the oldest Catholic church in Ohio during a funeral. Everyone at the funeral was wearing orange....not even "old Dirk's funeral" was going to keep them from opening day. :D:D

BTW Big John.....any more news on that freaky tragedy up there? What a nightmare...that guy looked like a zombie when they brought him in. B)

? Does everyone in this stadium wear flanel and carry a straw in their mouths?

what the hell is up with that music  "oh play me some mountain music like gradma and grandpa use to play"

ENOUGH ALREADY!!

582638[/snapback]

Only when they're not hunting or ice fishing. :D

BTW Big John.....any more news on that freaky tragedy up there?  What a nightmare...that guy looked like a zombie when they brought him in. :D

583106[/snapback]

The assailiant is now charged with 6 counts of 1st-degree murder and 2 counts of attempted 1st-degree murder. The defendant is claiming self-defense. Police reports show that at least 4 of the victims were shot in the back.