[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And with that, my slim hopes. . .

CaptainHook

Hoping for a big game tonight from Torry "Big Play" Holt to keep my slim play-off hopes alive.

Nope.

I am now 4-8, and officially out of the race. A season with so much promise too. Who'd of thought a dynasty team with Deuce McAllister, Shaun Alexander, Torry Holt, Andre Johnson, Plaxico Burress, Roy Williams, Marc Bulger, and Mike Vick could go so horribly bad? Not me. I thought I was a contender.

Of course injuries to my backups during bye weeks killed me. I lost Lee Suggs, Tyrone Calico, Michael Bennett, Kellen Winslow Jr., Kevin Jones, as well as a couple of my starters in very crucial spots.

No addition to my sig-line now. Maybe next year. :D

At least I've still got my beloved Colts. GO BLUE!

Edited by CaptainHook

I feel for you. I am in a similiar situation in one of my leagues. I had a good team on paper and then became the league punching bag. I still have one league with hope. Sitting in second place with hope of doing well in the playoffs.

Hoping for a big game tonight from Torry "Big Play" Holt to keep my slim play-off hopes alive.

Nope.

I am now 4-8, and officially out of the race.  A season with so much promise too.  Who'd of thought a dynasty team with Deuce McAllister, Shaun Alexander, Torry Holt, Andre Johnson, Plaxico Burress, Roy Williams, Marc Bulger, and Mike Vick could go so horribly bad?  Not me.  I thought I was a contender.

Of course injuries to my backups during bye weeks killed me.  I lost Lee Suggs, Tyrone Calico, Michael Bennett, Kellen Winslow Jr., Kevin Jones, as well as a couple of my starters in very crucial spots.

No addition to my sig-line now.  Maybe next year. :D

At least I've still got my beloved Colts.  GO BLUE!

582791[/snapback]

Holy ***e! That team seems to be loaded. Is it IDP too? How many teams? Looks like you'll be tough to beat for many years.

Not IDP. I'm trying to talk them into it. I had a lot of draft picks this year toward the front of the draft due to several trades. I loved the rookies coming out. Just one of those years. I hope to be very tough for several years, just didn't think I'd be this bad this year.

It's really kind of a combo dynasty/keeper league. We each keep 10 guys. Premiums are placed on rookies that you draft, as you can keep them more easily. Everybody else is redrafted.

Edited by CaptainHook

A season with so much promise too.  Who'd of thought a dynasty team with Deuce McAllister, Shaun Alexander, Torry Holt, Andre Johnson, Plaxico Burress, Roy Williams, Marc Bulger, and Mike Vick could go so horribly bad?  Not me.  I thought I was a contender.

Of course injuries to my backups during bye weeks killed me.

582791[/snapback]

Oh boo hoo Marlon Brando. Guess what? In every 12 team league 11 people have this story EVERY YEAR.

I'm in exactly the same situation in a 10 team dynasty league with a salary cap. My team of Carr/Brees, Alexander/C. Brown/T. Jones/J. Jones, Clayton/Givens is 4-8. I hope it's just a bad year, but it sure hurt to be so crappy.

Won my division for the past 4 years and the cup last year. This year I'm just trying to stay out of the toilet bowl.