[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFTOC Week 12 is up!

Roller Coasters

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trots, Roller Coaster and I, all in the BOTH Any Given Sunday league made it! Congrats, RC, and to everyone else who made it! I'm at #76 with 1301. I was wrong by about ten in my estimate, I guessed that 1285 would be the cutoff. GO HUDDLERS!!!!!! :D:DB):D

Sky, Los and I all made it from the best BOTH league at this site.  :D  Fusion :D

583317[/snapback]

Well, Sarge.... Fusion you say? Geeze, I dunno.... the AGS Both league actually had FIVE in the FFTOC, and FOUR are in the playoffs! Roller Coaster, stoperat, Trots and yours truely! Did any other BOTH league field 4 into the playoffs? B) AGS! AGS!

:D:DB)

Well, Sarge.... Fusion you say? Geeze, I dunno.... the AGS Both league actually had FIVE in the FFTOC, and FOUR are in the playoffs! Roller Coaster, stoperat, Trots and yours truely!  Did any other BOTH league field 4 into the playoffs?  :D  AGS! AGS! 

:D  B)  :D

583344[/snapback]

If I am not mistaken, only 3 from Fusion played. ALL THREE made it for a 100% showing. Unlike the 2nd fiddle AGS that only has a 80% advancement rate.

:D :oldrazz:

I fizzled out.... was as high as #14 overall early on with no studs used, then my ability to pick players went to heck.

I get second in the division, fell to the mid 300's and must hang my head in shame for a year... on top of that, I was in the Los Angeles division so I also get to be proud that NO ONE from my division made the top 200.

So.. I am now firmly behind all Huddlers still alive and kicking.

I fizzled out.... was as high as #14 overall early on with no studs used, then my ability to pick players went to heck.

I get second in the division, fell to the mid 300's and must hang my head in shame for a year... on top of that, I was in the Los Angeles division so I also get to be proud that NO ONE from my division made the top 200.

So.. I am now firmly behind all Huddlers still alive and kicking.

583468[/snapback]

Pretty much the same here. Only my problem besides RB's was playing a QB on a good week. Our Div. Leader had 1256.98, so no one is going to the finals. Funny thing though, my picks for next week are not locked out.

There are some talented owners here, someone from the Huddle should take the cash.

583310[/snapback]

After seeing your list of left over studs, I wouldn't be surprised if it's you. Good luck!

dick :D

I missed out. Dropped from #198 to #223 this week. Missed by five points. Torry Holt dropping a td last night would've changed it. Not starting Harrison the week before he scores 3 tds would've changed it. Alot of my players didn't do it for me this year. I started week one ranked in the top 20. It wasn't good after that.

Week 11, I posted the lowest score in my bracket (thanks again, Marvin). From #1 to #4 in a week. Actually moved back into #2 for this week. Three or four players in my bracket dropped out of #200. Unfortunately one of them was me.

Great game. I like the idea of starting over in week 13. I've played in other games where things are decided by now.

Looking forward to playing next year. Guess I'll continue to battle the 30 and 33 man leagues for the money from here on out this year. I didn't plan on getting beat in a smaller bracket after winning all my larger ones last year.

Good luck to everybody.

Edited by MikesVikes

Did anyone else notice the guy that finished at #201? He missed the cut by 0.20 points, after a 165.1 point week! Ouch! :doah:

Nice goin, Maize..... I was 30 points behind my bracket leader, and beat him, easilly! But..... the guy that was in third, used Manning, Stokely, LT2, burned studs like they were witches and took the bracket with 167 points, or something like that. That Ben Franklin would have come in handy! :D

Looking forward to the playoffs, I'm in decent shape... although I used four players this last week I had planned on saving-CPep, Mason, Chambers and LT2. My U ratio took a hit, from 1.47 to 1.40, but that is still good enough to be tied for 15th in the tourney. I like the QB's I have, Manning, Vick, Delhomme, Brees, Lefty, Griese and Brady, I'm in good shape at RB, but the WR's are a problem.... I'm still loaded at the TE position though. In retrospect, I could have saved LT and Cpep....oh well!

Edited by Rovers

Did anyone else notice the guy that finished at #201? He missed the cut by 0.20 points, after a 165.1 point week! Ouch!  :doah:

Nice goin, Maize..... I was 30 points behind my bracket leader, and beat him, easilly! But..... the guy that was in third, used Manning, Stokely, LT2, burned studs like they were witches and took the bracket with 167 points, or something like that. That Ben Franklin would have come in handy!  :D

Looking forward to the playoffs, I'm in decent shape... although I used four players this last week I had planned on saving-CPep, Mason, Chambers and LT2. My U ratio took a hit, from 1.47 to 1.40, but that is still good enough to be tied for 15th in the tourney. I like the QB's I have, Manning, Vick, Delhomme, Brees Griese and Brady, I'm in good shape at RB, but the WR's are a problem.... I'm still loaded at the TE position though. In retrospect, I could have saved LT and Cpep....oh well!

583549[/snapback]

Better to be in then the alternative---i think everyone burned at least two studs last week, if not more----

Some facts from the FFToC:

There were 7 teams that won their bracket and did not make the final 200.

There were 39 teams that came in 2nd in their bracket that did not make the final 200.

There were 33 teams that came in 3rd in their bracket that DID make the final 200.

There were 11 teams that finished 4th in their bracket that DID make the final 200.

There were only 2 teams that came in 5th in their bracket that made the final 200.

There were exactly ZERO teams that came in 6th in their bracket to make it.

Frustrating...missed the cut by 6.3 points, after being in the top 200/bracket lead for 9 of the 12 weeks. My complete inability to pick a TE that could score a touchdown in any given week has come back to haunt me...Gramatica missing 3 FG under 40 yards this week did not help either...should have listed to 'Bunz who suggested starting Graham at PK in week 12.

Good luck to those that are still in the hunt - and if you want any help selecting your TEs over the next 4 weeks, please be sure NOT to PM me for TE advice!

-----

Edit - Hmmm - maybe TB coach Gruden is in the FFToC and used Gramatica as his PK this week as well:

Martin Gramatica - K Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/30/04

The Buccaneers have released PK Martin Gramatica today. No replacement has been named yet.

-----

Edited by ts

Wholly Oprah!!!!

I spent last night literally adding up team after team and came to the conclusion that the cut was going to be three more points than I had.

Guess what? I added my kicker wrong and forgot to even add in the three points from my pitiful kicker pick.

Look who snuck in right under the wire at 198. :D:DB)

I didn't even want to check the site I was so certain that I missed by a few points and kept thinking of the week I picked Mare as my kicker.

Well, nothing left to say now but go Huddlers!