[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFTOC Week 12 is up!

Roller Coasters

Not to try to raise any false hopes.... but the final standings are not yet official. I am not aware of there being any late scoring adjustments in the tourney, but the fat lady has not actually started to sing, although she's pretty warmed up for it.

I kept thinking that the week I scrolled to find the Tiatans kicker, and clicked on Nedney, NOT Anderson, which cost me 12 points was going to be the difference between being in or out. I think missing by two yards would be worse. I feel your pain, Fighting, not rubbin it in!

585980[/snapback]

As the guy sitting at 198 I think they should accept everything just the way it is right now.

:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the guy sitting at 198 I think they should accept everything just the way it is right now.

:D

586224[/snapback]

And I think they should expand it to 486! Wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first. :D

RR, for you, the fat lady sang, had a massive coronary, and wilted after the perfomance. After she was pronounced dead, she sat up and sang some more. They say you can still hear her singing towards the back of the cemetary. :D Sorry.... I think..... :D