[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Could Be Worse...

alexgaddis

What's worse than working with a Packer fan?

Probably working with a Viking fan.

Anyway, your coworker is an idiot. Beating up on the hapless Rams outdoors is like blowing out the JV team from the Minnesota School for the Blind. St Louis racked up yardage but kept shooting themselves in the foot with turnovers and stupid playcalling. I don't know that ANY Packer fan should feel too great about their defense's ability to stop anyone after last night.

Easy - working with a Vikings fan.

Oops, that would be an improvement for me. :D

584114[/snapback]

No, working for a Vikings fan.

Working "with" denotes a certain amount of equality. But it is a job. You are right there.

OH MY GOD NO!!!!!

I live in south central PA.

80% Eagles fans :D 19% steelers fans :D 1% other(that would be me)

this just in.................(for the 4th straight season!!!!!).............Eagles r gonna win the super bowl!!! starting to sound like a broken record around here................................HELP B)

living in philly...and working with a cowboy fan...

it's pointless...especially since they grew up here...and have virtually now way of seeing their games without the ticket except when they play philly, on turkey day, mnf or snf...that's about 5-6 games tops a year....

:D

yeah, I am looking forward to the thrashing the Pack will take this weekend...

not that it matters though, the Vikes and the Pack will make the playoffs due to the fact the NFC is TERRIBLE this year...

if the Eagles don't go to the Bowl this year it time to fire everyone on the staff.

:D  Green Bay is a lot preferable to Chicago.

584327[/snapback]

The Packers may win more, but the city of Chicago is the bomb-diggity. As long as you don't drive during rush hour... :D

No need to worry, alex. You can remind your co-worker that the Peckers have no defense and will lose in the playoffs... again.