[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After watching Monday Nights Game...........

Big Score 1

This is not to take anything away from the Pack win last night.

But I see serious flaws with the Rams. It goes from questionable play calling, to mass personell moves, to missuse of the RB's...the list just goes on and on.

Personally, I'm tired of hearing Martz pass the buck on how his team is doing.

I think he needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. :D

His approach used to work ... So what changed? :D

Faulk's knees deteriorate?

Warner's magic fades?

Holt ages?

The defense weakens?

The o-line gets questionable?

Other teams improve?

So, is Martz off the hook? Hardly. His team changed and he didn't.

When they were winning (against a soft schedule) he was an offensive genius and now he is an idiot.. All sports are a "what have you done lately" show.. LATELY, he IS an idiot..LOL..That fake kick never had a chance.. You can tell his ego is bruised in the post game news talk..

I agree. I don't think he ever had any. It could be a case of letting the so called "genius" label go to his head. He is constantly burning his red beanies on questionable calls thus not having them later when there is a call that could be reversed. They never seem to have TO's left at the end of any half and they seem to get burned by the trick play. Whether it be against them or for them i.e. last nights fake FG.

Send your resumes to St Louis if your looking for a head coaching job. :D

This is not to take anything away from the Pack win last night.

But I see serious flaws with the Rams. It goes from questionable play calling, to mass personell moves, to missuse of the RB's...the list just goes on and on.

Personally, I'm tired of hearing Martz pass the buck on how his team is doing.

I think he needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. :D

584051[/snapback]

I agree. Al Harris was just WAITING for that fake FG. Not only that , he chose to punt when they were down a grip late in the 3rd , maybe it was the 4th ...from the Packers 40 yard line. This even goes back to the playoff game against Carolina when he didn't go for the win. He doesn't put his team in opportunities to win games, period.

Well Mort just was on Sports Center and said depending on the Rams play the rest of the season Martz' job is very iffy for next year.

Guess a Coach can get by just so long playing the "It's all the players fault" blame game.

Hey Martz, you wanna keep your job, pull your head outta your azz and pay attention to what your teams record is, when you run the ball more than 20+ times a game.

Faulk or Jackson I don't care who runs it, but get a clue guy and check your ego at the door. You stick with this "Fast & Furious" crap and you'll be getting a pink slip at the end of the year.

The guy is stuck with a game plan that worked a few years ago and he hasn't changed. Questionable calls on almost every series, not kicking field goals when he should, no dedication to establish the run, on and on. It's time for new blood in Ramville and Martz needs to take a year off and revamp himself. It's hard to stay on top in the NFL and bad coaching decisions definitely move you to the bottom of the s-pile much quicker than one would think.

The guy is stuck with a game plan that worked a few years ago and he hasn't changed. Questionable calls on almost every series, not kicking field goals when he should, no dedication to establish the run, on and on. It's time for new blood in Ramville and Martz needs to take a year off and revamp himself. It's hard to stay on top in the NFL and bad coaching decisions definitely move you to the bottom of the  s-pile much quicker than one would think.

584313[/snapback]

Actually as much as the Rams used to score a few years ago they actually ran the ball a lot more than they are now.

It's pretty much all Martz's fault for the downfall. Even with the weaker defense this team should win 12 games a year with the talent they have on offense.

I mean they are only 1 game ahead of the Cowboys for Gods sake and look at that teams personnel.