[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AFC Playoff Race

max

I think it will be important for teams to get home field advantage this year moreso than other years. I really don't think that anyone can beat the Pats at home in January, and if they get homefield advantage a trip to the Superbowl is theirs.

I think the Chargers can do well against any team in the AFC but I think they'd have a very tough time beating NE or Pit playing away. If they somehow got homefield advantage I'd like their chances but I don't see that happening.

SD's schedule has been very weak.... this Denver game should tell us if they are for real. No way the Jets can beat Pitt or NE, they would have to win the other three games on thier schedule to go 11-5. That includes SD.

If the Colt defense continues to improve, then yes, I think they can beat the Steelers, by scoring early and often and thereby shutting down the running game, and forcing Big Ben to throw. I alos agree that NE has Indy's number, but you can only go to the well so much..... ask the Yankees. One thing about streaks, they always come to an end... ask the Pats. The Ravens are dangeous, a great D can win games that most expect them to lose.

Bottom line, the AFC will be fun to watch.... the NFC is a different story, looks like 8 wins could do it for a playoff spot!

I alos agree that NE has Indy's number, but you can only go to the well so much..... ask the Yankees. One thing about streaks, they always come to an end... ask the Pats. The Ravens are dangeous, a great D can win games that most expect them to lose.

Bottom line, the AFC will be fun to watch.... the NFC is a different story, looks like 8 wins could do it for a playoff spot!

585824[/snapback]

Hey I'll take 86 years of dominance over th Colts. I'll be long in the grave before the Colts see a SuperBowl. :D