[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis

Brentastic

I am preparing for the playoffs and I have C. Taylor on my team. I haven't heard anything recently on Jamal's status. From what I gathered when he first got hurt, he could be out for the rest of the year? The Ravens were supposedly being pretty sneaky about the whole thing? Correct me if I'm wrong. Does anyone know what's going on in Baltimore?

Mid to late last week Billick said "the doctor's are optimistic about Lewis being back next week." Also as of yesterday I read he was going to practice this week. Now whether or not he plays Sunday that I don't know yet, but even if he doesn't he should be back week 14 no matter what according to all of this. We'll see.

Mid to late last week Billick said "the doctor's are optimistic about Lewis being back next week." Also as of yesterday I read he was going to practice this week. Now whether or not he plays Sunday that I don't know yet, but even if he doesn't he should be back week 14 no matter what according to all of this. We'll see.

585120[/snapback]

Thanks for the update :D

Looks like Jamal Lewis is OUT for this Sunday again... Chester Taylor will tote the rock...

http://www.bengals.com/

Quick Hits: Jamal No Go

12-1-04, 1:55 p.m.

BY GEOFF HOBSON

The Bengals emerged healthier than the Ravens, at least on Wednesday, when Baltimore Pro Bowl RB Jamal Lewis told The Baltimore Sun he won't play on his injured ankle. How big of a relief is that for the Bengals? He's 7-for-7 in 100-yard games against them, not to mention averaging 183 in the last two games.

Jamal Lewis Running Back Ankle Doubtful