[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings RB News

MikesVikes

Tice has stated that Onterrio is going to be the horse that he rides for the rest of the season. Subject to change after the next game of course. :D

Tice has mentioned that he's been avoiding decisions about his team that needs to be made. Such as little details as who is going to be his runningback, for instance.

He is making good on his preseason promise to the team that they need to perform to stay in the lineup.

Just ask Chris Hovan. He was inactive for last week's game.

I hope he sticks to his choice. Ofcourse, I own O. Smith and would love to see him get the touches, yards, and TD's he was getting in the early part of the season.

Do any of you experts think O could be HUGE in weeks 13-16?

Minn. @ Chicago(gave up 200+ yards to Edge)

Seattle @ Minn (gave up 100+ yards and 3 TD's to Magahee)

Minn. @ Detroit (gave up many points to Colts)

G. Bay @ Minn....(division rivalry at home)

Any thoughts MINN homers?!?!

:D 12?

585239[/snapback]

Didn't make it to 12, but I had the last reply to the top 11 threads on the pro football MB at 1:00 in the afternoon.... not that I'm into post padding :D

Edit to add: I don't think anyone noticed but me B)

Edited by steeler

I sincerely hope he settles on Smith...the kid is just a fantastic back. Big, strong, hits the hole like a train, has speed, and really WANTS to kick butt. He can catch and get yards after. He is the best back they have, and deserves the ball. Moore did a super job, but he is not the back Smith is. And Bennett is essentially a non-issue, in my opinion. Yes, Moe still gets the goal line, and that has to be frustrating to owners. Since I have Culpepper, I was SCREAMING for him to nudge over the goal line last week...silly not to, really. :D

Smith is the man, and I actually believe Tice means it now. He needs to set up the team to run with, and I think he sees what he has. Should be exciting if Moss can get just a little bit better. Still doesn't look good to me.

Tice must really like this kid, and granted, there's a lot to like. I still have never heard good information out of Minnesota as to why they never once gave Bennett the chance to get back to the top.

Was it merely circumstance with the play of Moore, or is there something to this that hasn't been told yet?