[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some Bad Monkey Voodoo for Peyton and Reggie

sundaynfl

Playing for 1st in total points and first record wise, in my big money league this weekend. And here is some Bad Monkey Voodoo for Peyton and crew... for me and anyone else that is playing against him this weekend.... I looked into food poisoning at a restaurant.... but they are playing at home!

I am 10-2 and he is 11-1 and I am tired of seeing Manning carry his team.

:D

Playing for 1st in total points and first record wise, in my big money league this weekend. And here is some Bad Monkey Voodoo for Peyton and crew... for me and anyone else that is playing against him this weekend.... I looked into food poisoning at a restaurant.... but they are playing at home!

I am 10-2 and he is 11-1 and I am tired of seeing Manning carry his team.

:D

585468[/snapback]

Karma, man, Karma!!

I had Manning/Harrison last year in a league - carried me to the playoffs, where they promptly flopped :D

Amazing how many rosters out there have Manning and no one else, yet still lead the league. It just doesn't seem fair. Boo hoo (yep, I don't own Manning at all) /[bitterness]

I had Manning/Harrison last year in a league - carried me to the playoffs, where they promptly flopped  :D

Amazing how many rosters out there have Manning and no one else, yet still lead the league. It just doesn't seem fair. Boo hoo (yep, I don't own Manning at all) /[bitterness]

585532[/snapback]

I'm one of these, i suppose....i drafted early qb's and wrs:

Manning, Marvin H, Javon Walker, Michael Clayton, Stokely, Burleson

My drafted RBs: Faulk, Wheatly, Jackson... :D Fortunately, we can opt to start one RB and 4 WR's

I had Manning/Harrison last year in a league - carried me to the playoffs, where they promptly flopped  :D

585532[/snapback]

I havent really followed the Manning threads because they get so repetitive but had to jump in on this one because your absolutely right.I had Manning last year and he did great regular season and actually got me 0 in the playoffs..Not 1 point.Which is why I think the Manning owner in my league should spare himself the agony in the playoffs and trade him to me immediately...

(he seriously did tank in the playoffs last year)

Food poisoning lasts how long exactly?

I can live without my normal Manning fix this week as the three leagues that I have him in are already set with a first round bye. However, if that food poisoning lasts more than two weeks I'm going to have to file an official protest with the fantasy gods and direct them right at you.

"Bad monkey voodoo"... I have to admit, like that one! I didnt know monkeys went bad, and I surely didnt know they did voodoo stuff. I'll have to be sure not to get any of 'em pissed off at me the next time I go to the zoo. Especially those ones who try to pee on ya. Bad enough they like to perform same sex acts on each other, and smile at the crowd, but this whole voodoo thing is scary! :D