[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Brown

Rovers

If Brown is ready to go at any point Jeff Fisher will be the last one you will hear it from.

12/1/04: He'll try to rehab the toe this week and will try to practice again late in the week. His status will likely be up in the air until late in the week again, if not game time. He is listed as questionable.

Practiced today i don't know if that's good or bad?  If it bothers him, why don't they sit him until game time?

586405[/snapback]

Because last time they did that he fumbled twice. Brown attributed the fumbles to the fact that he hadn't practiced in a while. Gotta remember that he isn't some grizzled vet (like Favre, McNair, Holmes, etc.) that have been playing so long that they really don't need to practice to pick up where they left off.

This thread hasn't helped at all.  I was expecting something??

587302[/snapback]

Patience, grasshopper...

Coach Jeff Fisher told Sirius Satellite Radio this morning that he’s optimistic Brown will play this week. HOWEVER, he also hinted that Brown might have to share the workload with Antowain Smith, rather than come back and handle his usual amount of carries with no support.

What a pisser for Brown and Smith owners.

Edited by yo mama

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans RB Chris Brown (turf toe) practiced Wednesday, Dec. 1, and is questionable for Week 13.

Practiced today i don't know if that's good or bad?  If it bothers him, why don't they sit him until game time?

586405[/snapback]

Not exactly! He was on the practice field, but he didnt do anything. No running. (McNair didnt really practice either.) They want to keep him off the toe as much as possible. I will post more on this later in the week, but as of today, I believe that Brown will NOT play. He will be a GTD, but we should know more by Saturday as to his chances of playing..

Patience, grasshopper...

Coach Jeff Fisher told Sirius Satellite Radio this morning that he’s optimistic Brown will play this week.  HOWEVER, he also hinted that Brown might have to share the workload with Antowain Smith, rather than come back and handle his usual amount of carries with no support.

What a pisser for Brown and Smith owners.

587451[/snapback]

Sounds like Fisher would make a good politician! :D

Chris Brown Did Not practice again today. They are trying to let his toe rest, so he hasnt practiced in 2 weeks. He is a 2nd year player and 1st year starter, so he needs to practice in order to be ready for the game. He is officially listed as a game time decision, but in my opinion, he will not play.

Steve McNair did NOT practice again today. he is also listed as a GTD. It is very difficult to say whether he will play or not, but if you have other options, I would look elsewhere..

Titans radio play-by-play announcer said on Indianapolis radio today that Brown will come out and see how he feels before the game, just like he has done the last few weeks.  They will make a decision after that.

590407[/snapback]

Need to know the minute a decision is made please..... have until 10 minutes before game time to alter my lineup....

Jeff Fisher said this week that Brown at best would share carries with veteran RB Antowain Smith, who has run the ball well in the two starts he’s made in place of Brown.