[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stud RB decisions.

jesdpie

hey guys, i've got a quick easy question, but i'm a bit torn.

who should i start this week next to LT?

Droughs vs. SD (2)

or

Mcallister vs. CAR (24)

numbers in parentheses are the rank for the defensive team against the rush.

I'm leaning toward Deuce simply because of the matchups, but what are the thoughts of the huddlers? who would you start? LIke i said, i'm a bit torn still.

leave link, i'll get yours.

Roster below.

That 24th ranking is misleading.Look at what they've done in the last 4-5 weeks against the run. You'll be surprised. And the Chargers' gaudy stats against the run can somewhat be attributed to teams abandoning the run against them when trailing big.

I like Droughns

That 24th ranking is misleading.Look at what they've done in the last 4-5 weeks against the run. You'll be surprised. And the Chargers' gaudy stats against the run can somewhat be attributed to teams abandoning the run against them when trailing big.

I like Droughns

586163[/snapback]

I'll agree here. To build on what he's pointed out...

1. San Diego vs. Denver will be a shootout. Always is. Will be again. San Diego's managed to stop the run - but who have they stopped? Some decent squads, sure. But Denver's line could turn Mickey Mouse into a 1,000-yard back.

2. Carolina vs. NO could potentially turn into a defensive yawner. Carolina's D has been playing MUCH better as of late, and they'll look to control the ball with their own fullback-turned-monster RB, Goings. I assume the Carolina D will look to stop Deuce and let the fledgling Brooks beat them downfield.