[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just scored Stokley in a Trade

I picked up A. Smith off the wavier wire Wed. Then offered the guy who owned C. Brown (his last two RBs are Tiki and Brown) a trade, A. Smith for Stokley, after I threw in McCarians he made the deal.

Now usually I wouldn't hesitate in starting hime but I have

S. Moss facing AZ and D. Jackson facing Dallas's non-existant Pass Def.

I know these guys haven't done squat, but the matchups look good. Should I sit one to Start Stokley?

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

I've been asking myself whether or not to start Stokely. the problem is he doesn't ever seem to get anything between 2TDs and no TDs, and you'll notice he hasn't scored 2 every week. The guy has a habit of dropping out of sight for awhile.

Then again, I was thinking that against Tennesse, with Dyson and Rolle covering Marvin and Wayne, that leaves ????? against stokely. Could be a good matchup.

I'd throw him out there. Moss is hit or miss (he only had like 30-something yards on 2 catches prior to grabbing that long TD and another long catch late in the 4th). I assume the Jets are going to pound the ball all day on the Cards and won't have to use Moss' speed to get vertical too much.

Always start big-play players on MNF. Jackson's a solid choice. Allas (notice, there's no D) stinks.