[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BOTH League FFTOC Challenge!

Rovers

Ok, here is the offer.... a two week sig line bet, based on the average team scores in the FFTOC playoffs. Since we have FOUR, and you Fusion folks have only THREE, we'll use an average team score instead of a point total. Now, we must negotiate the actual sig line belittling! How 'bout "XXX OWNS XXX! We bow to the superior expertise of XXX and humbly wish some day we might be as good as XXX, the FFTOC Huddle BOTH League Champions!" Wanna spice it up some, too tame? Fire it up! The challenge is ON! :D

I'll play. However, since it is just me, one chance at an average, vs either 4, (AGS) or 7 (Fusion and AGS), my condition would be that if I lose I only carry the sigline for one week. (one of me) If AGS and Fusion both take me up and let me play then you guys wear the sigline for a total of seven weeks. It is after all 7 vs 1. If only AGS wants to risk it then it will be for four weeks if you guys lose to me.

What do you think?

Hmmmm.... Skip, if you can somehow bribe Fusion into making you an "honorary" member..... of course Fusion would have to agree, and so would the AGS, as it might delude the original idea, of a BOTH league challenge.... I hate to say no. Especially at 2 am, but Trots has already voted. Sgt. Ryan started all this, with a comment about how Fusion was the best..... :D so it is really a BOTH league showdown. But, since there are FOUR AGS'ers, and only THREE Fusion's, it might be OK, but only if put to a vote. Now, if a 5 spot can get you to tank, I'm with ya! :D

I do think to keep it virtuous, it does need to be strictly Fusion vs. AGS. I think you're on the practice squad, Skippy, nothing personal!

Nope, nothing honorary for me. I am from the Rage league and I could not really affiliate with with Fusion. I will respect that the fear of Skippy is too much for the AGSer's.

I'll bet Fusion, Los, Sky, and Sarge wouldn't have run away.

But like I said, that is okay. It really wouldn't have been fair to you guys anyway. :D

Edited by Skippy

I said Fusion was the better league, and we are the most active league at the huddle. 14, 233 post at this minute almost 3,000 more than any other league and we have not even been here 2 full yrs yet. There are leagues here that are 4-5 years old that are being left behind by out post totals.

I have confidence in my Fusion brothers but Im about to lose a bet with a Philly huddler here, cant remember who, but Im sure they will speak up soon enough, when I said the Eagles wouldnt win 12 games before the Owens, and Kearse signings. I believe that bet is like from the end of the reg season to the SuperBowl. I doubt they will like the idea of sharing the sig bet with someone else, if Fusion happened to lose. So count me out on the sig line bet. But Ill do an avatar bet for 1 week in place if the Fusion side does lose. I think it would be sweet to see all 4 of you flying a Sooner Flag for a week, when you lose.

Los - still may accept the sig line bet with you guys, and I surely would if I wasnt about to lose a sig line bet already.

I said Fusion was the better league, and we are the most active league at the huddle.  14, 233 post at this minute almost 3,000 more than any other league and we have not even been here 2 full yrs yet. 

589225[/snapback]

All that proves is your full of hot air. It does nothing to prove your footbally savy.

All that proves is your full of hot air.  It does nothing to prove your footbally savy.

589309[/snapback]

Give me a break. :D Do you even know who our owners are?

What it proves is that we are a very active league. It is a year round league that requires full-time active owners. Something most leagues around here do NOT have.

We will match our owners against any league here when it comes to FF/NFL knowledge. Bar none!

I will accept the sigline bet Rovers.

Give me a break. :D  Do you even know who our owners are?

What it proves is that we are a very active league.  It is a year round league that requires full-time active owners. Something most leagues around here do NOT have.

We will match our owners against any league here when it comes to FF/NFL knowledge. Bar none!

I will accept the sigline bet Rovers.

589332[/snapback]

Sorry skylive, that was pointed to Sarge, and not you, or the league as a whole.

Sorry skylive, that was pointed to Sarge, and not you, or the league as a whole.

589341[/snapback]

Roger that. :D

I might point out on the 'savy' front that Sarge lost his first game of the year last week in Fusion. He went to our SB last year and looks like he will be going again this year. May not like his attitude or the way he states his cases, but the guy is no slouch when it comes to FF savy and I think everyone in a league with him (and that is many) would concur.

I also have a post regular season sig line bet going, but there is little chance I could lose it. An avatar bet would be OK with me, but I happen to like the Sooners, so that would not be painful enough, should AGS lose. Besides, that is a Sgt Ryan avatar, not something from Fusion.

This was supposed to be a fun thing to do, I did not expect a lot of other things like post counts, who did what when and stuff like that to come up. My idea was to make it an FFTOC challenge for the fun of it. If it turns into a chit throwing contest, and it already has to some degree, it won't be fun, at least for me.

So, given the way this has turned, I think I'll bow out. Good luck to you Fusion folks in the tourney.

This was supposed to be a fun thing to do, I did not expect a lot of other things like post counts, who did what when and stuff like that to come up. My idea was to make it an FFTOC challenge for the fun of it. If it turns into a chit throwing contest, and it already has to some degree, it won't be fun, at least for me.

So, given the way this has turned, I think I'll bow out. Good luck to you Fusion folks in the tourney.

589560[/snapback]

Sorry... I was just replying to perch.

It's cool and much luck to you, and your leaguemates, in the FFTOC as you finish 2nd to my 1st. B):D:D

I also have a post regular season sig line bet going, but there is little chance I could lose it. An avatar bet would be OK with me, but I happen to like the Sooners, so that would not be painful enough, should AGS lose. Besides, that is a Sgt Ryan avatar, not something from Fusion.

589560[/snapback]

Any chance I can plug League Fusion, Im all over it. I have never even heard of AGS, and wasnt disrespecting you guys, just bragging a little about the greatness that is Fusion. Personally, I dont care to bet either. I ususally jinx myself when I do.