[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB and RB question

Mooker Man

Farve has been on a tear in the last month, but Collins seems to have come around in the last 2 weeks. Farve has as tough defense in Philly this week, and Collins has the terrible KC defense. I am on the fence on this one. Usually, I would simply play Farve, but the matchups are about as different as possible this week for the two QBs.

Portis is the underacheiver of the year. He is facing NYG, who don't have a great defense, but Portis lost significant carries to Betts last week. Hicks is at STL, who has a suspect defense, and he has been the carry stealer in SF over Barlow. Both RB are likely to be behind (more likely for SF), reducing carries even more.

In advance, thanks for the advice.

Like at my post on the second page, maybe it will help. You know there's a saying "never bench your studs". I also like Collins matchup, but can you safely rely on him considering his stumbles in the past. Favre will be looking at redemption from last years loss. Toss-up between Portis and Hicks, go with your gut.