[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Priest is DONE for 2004!

Marauders11

Can this be interpreted any other way than that he is OUT for the remainder of 2004?

Priest's Web Site

A Message From Priest

To all Fantasy Football Players:

Hey, everyone! I hope your 2004 season went a little better than mine. If you had me on your team, I am sorry to have disappointed you with the news of my knee injury and not being able to finish out the season. I hope with my absence you were still able to rack up the points.

Best wishes to all of you and much success!

Edited by Marauders11

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Priest,

"I'm sorry I put the weight of my fantasy playoff hopes on your shoulders. You shouldn't feel too bad. I should have traded for Fragile to help you out much earlier. Fragile can't carry the load now like you used to, and now I need a miracle this week to make the playoffs. How about you just send me a $50.00 check & we'll call it even."

Your pal,

Hitman

Edited by Hitman

This has to be a bogus site....

587041[/snapback]

Browse through the whole site- it IS Priest's own Web Site- nothing bogus about it as far as I can tell.

If someone had a Web Site with Holmes' images all over it and were answering questions from fans as if they were Priest- and even posting pics of his dad in Iraq, etc. don't you think that there would be some serious efforts be Priest, his agent etc. to shut it down.

It's real dude.

Browse through the whole site- it IS Priest's own Web Site- nothing bogus about it as far as I can tell.

If someone had a Web Site with Holmes' images all over it and were answering questions from fans as if they were Priest- and even posting pics of his dad in Iraq, etc. don't you think that there would be some serious efforts be Priest, his agent etc. to shut it down.

It's real dude.

587054[/snapback]

It's real, Rotoworld reported the same thing.

Well...I've forecasted that he hangs em' up after this year...and this just might be the smoking gun....

That is why I went out and grabbed L Johnson and Blaylock earlier this year......L Johnson is the ultimate keeper....Blaylock is only under a 1 year contract and will most likely be let go or moved to Backup...clearing the way for L J....don't forget he was highly touted !! If he does move to another team, he will surely be a #1....

Why wouldn't Priest have his own website? Owens sports his website url on his hat :D

Just cuz they are athletes doesn't mean they have no time for the pc.

Just another reason to avoid Holmes - 2 outta 3 years he has let down fantasy owners down the stretch.....

With the week I'm having maybe I'll get lucky tonight and I'll drop my gun and accidenitally shoot myself in the face.

:D

587130[/snapback]

[/quot

since this seems to be true, that would mean i actually lost my 1st and 2nd round draft choice(s.Davis was my 2nd) . I personally don't think Larry johnson worth the bother, the Chiefs have Denver,oak,Sd during the playoffs.

The question here is can i get by with these 3 backs?

Playoff schedule 15-17

pittman vs NO(15) Car(16) Ariz(17) this is good

J>jones vs PH(15) Wash(16 NYG (17) not good

K.Jones vs Min(15) Chic(16) Ten (17) not bad at all

I have Hicks just in case.

what do you think?

Ramrock

If this turns out to be fact, I will actually drop Priest for a kicker - I need a second kicker for our local playoffs because we don't allow waiver pickups after playoffs start, so you have to be prepared.

Dropping Priest for a kicker? :D

I read the message on the site, and no where does it say that he is out for the year, you added that line ...he says he is sorry and hopes you still have racked up the points in his absence..no mention of being done for the year..you post the link yet you still get it wrong...helmethead!!!

I read the message on the site, and no where does it say that he is out for the year, you added that line ...he says he is sorry and hopes you still have racked up the points in his absence..no mention of being done for the year..you post the link yet you still get it wrong...helmethead!!!

587371[/snapback]

went

I read the message on the site, and no where does it say that he is out for the year, you added that line ...he says he is sorry and hopes you still have racked up the points in his absence..no mention of being done for the year

587371[/snapback]

...and not being able to finish out the season. I hope with my absence you were still able to rack up the points.

His verb tense in the last sentence seems to contradict his statement in the former, so it's difficult to know what he's really saying.

What is known is that he's definitely out this week and Vermeil hinted that he'd probably be out the following week as well. Sounds like the best-case scenario is that he returns in Week 15. However, given that the Chiefs are already out of contention, I wouldn't be surprised if he deactivated himself for the rest of the season.