[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Priest is DONE for 2004!

Marauders11

I read the message on the site, and no where does it say that he is out for the year, you added that line ...he says he is sorry and hopes you still have racked up the points in his absence..no mention of being done for the year..you post the link yet you still get it wrong...helmethead!!!

587371[/snapback]

In fairness to Marauders, Rotoworld did post that quote, with the season-ending implication, but if you click on the link, that line is suspiciously missing. Why don't we all just wait until something definitive comes out. Chances are that Blaylock is not available in your league anyway, and even Johnson was likely snapped up.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...guenum=&id=4047

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can this be interpreted any other way than that he is OUT for the remainder of 2004?

Priest's Web Site

A Message From Priest

To all Fantasy Football Players:

Hey, everyone!  I hope your 2004 season went a little better than mine.  If you had me on your team, I am sorry to have disappointed you with the news of my knee injury and not being able to finish out the season.  I hope with my absence you were still able to rack up the points.

Best wishes to all of you and much success!

587019[/snapback]

Dude, this is not cool. He doesn't say anything about not being able to finish out the season.

:D

If he added that line to deceive fellow huddlers, I would have to make a move to have this dude banished from the huddle. Chavez got banned for alot less. You never make false injury reports or add some bull crap like this. I dont know if he did it or if it was removed off the site, but we can not have someone posting knowingly false player injury info...

where did you get this info from, just read the link you posted and this portion of your post was not in the link...........why would you add this.

B)

587411[/snapback]

Hey, everyone! I hope your 2004 season went a little better than mine. If you had me on your team, I am sorry to have disappointed you with the news of my knee injury. I hope with my absence you were still able to rack up the points.

Maybe my eyes were fooling me, but I do believe that earlier it read "and not being able to finish out the season" or something like that on the site.

Hmmm.... :D:D

Personally, I don't see any reason for him to come back this year. Why not just rest up and start rehabbing that knee for next year. That is of course if he decides to keep playing. :D

If he added that line to deceive fellow huddlers, I would have to make a move to have this dude banished from the huddle.  Chavez got banned for alot less.  You never make false injury reports or add some bull crap like this.  I dont know if he did it or if it was removed off the site, but we can not have someone posting knowingly false player injury info...

587449[/snapback]

I agree, but i checked the Rotoworld info. and it does support the post and uses the exact quote from the Holmes website. This may have been an error on the Holmes website, he could have posted it followed by Rotoworld, then the info. could have been changed onthe Holmes website. I think it has more to do with an error than an attempt to mislead after futher review.

If he added that line to deceive fellow huddlers, I would have to make a move to have this dude banished from the huddle.  Chavez got banned for alot less.  You never make false injury reports or add some bull crap like this.  I dont know if he did it or if it was removed off the site, but we can not have someone posting knowingly false player injury info...

587449[/snapback]

It appears the PH website message was amended between now and when the link was originally posted.

It appears the PH website message was amended between now and when the link was originally posted.

587471[/snapback]

I'm all for giving Iggles fans the boot but earlier today the link DID state:

"and not being able to finish out the season."

It was there.

Calm down everyone. The Priest post on his site has been updated. Up until about 15 minutes ago it did read that he would not finish the year, but has now been changed to what it currently states. Nobody is trying to deceive anyone here.

Can this be interpreted any other way than that he is OUT for the remainder of 2004?

Priest's Web Site

A Message From Priest

Hey, everyone!  I hope your 2004 season went a little better than mine.  If you had me on your team, I am sorry to have disappointed you with the news of my knee injury and [not being able to finish out the season].  I hope with my absence you were still able to rack up the points.

587019[/snapback]

I actually went to the web site with the link you provided and HE DIDN"T SAY he was "not able" to finish out the season. So where did you get that part of your post??? It seems like you may have "ADDED" that to your post. Pls clarify. I hate when I see BS on web sites and you have alot of people p1ssed off who have Priest on thier team. Again Clarify where you got the INFO from.

I actually went to the web site with the link you provided and HE DIDN"T SAY he was "not able" to finish out the season.  So where did you get that part of your post???  It seems like you may have "ADDED" that to your post.  Pls clarify.  I hate when I see BS on web sites and you have alot of people p1ssed off who have Priest on thier team.  Again Clarify where you got the INFO from.

587539[/snapback]

You must have missed it, it was there when I followed the link.

where did you get this info from, just read the link you posted and this portion of your post was not in the link...........why would you add this.

:D

587411[/snapback]

To be fair to the original poster I believe the bit about "out for the season" was on the website earlier. I think the the website has changed. This would also explain the change in tense that existed but now doesn't. Maybe my memory from this morning is wrong and the original poster did add this line, but I think someone may have screwed with the website.

587449[/snapback]

That line was there earlier in the day.

I actually went to the web site with the link you provided and HE DIDN"T SAY he was "not able" to finish out the season.  So where did you get that part of your post???  It seems like you may have "ADDED" that to your post.  Pls clarify.  I hate when I see BS on web sites and you have alot of people p1ssed off who have Priest on thier team.  Again Clarify where you got the INFO from.

587539[/snapback]

It WAS there when I checked it earlier. Rotoworld has updated to say:

Priest Holmes has amended his apology to fantasy football players on his website.

TeamPriest.com has removed the reference to "not being able to finish out the season." Still, it looks less likely every day that Priest will play again this season. Perhaps the Chiefs will address the issue today, but we doubt it.

rotoworld

So lay off the guy. He reported what was there and gave a link. They changed it after he reported it here.

It is a bit frustrating, though, to have conflicting news from the same source.

I'm all for giving Iggles fans the boot but earlier today the link DID state:

"and not being able to finish out the season."

It was there.

587476[/snapback]

I can vouch for that, I saw it as well when I posted my first time in this thread.

587449[/snapback]

But what if it was sarcasm? :D

WOAH. Time Out to all of you! The original text and the link that I posted WAS on his web site when I posted it this morning!

If it's changed or altered now how does that have anything to do with me? Check the original RotoWorld post (9:59am-today)if you want- that reflects what I posted EXACTLY, then see that they also post a 2nd item That says that PRIEST HOLMES Amended his own statement- so to all of you that jumped the gun and starting lashing out at my legitimate posting :D

Bunch of ingrates......:

ROTOWORLD

I may show my ignorance here, but what did Chavez get banned for? I always enjoyed his ramblings.

587595[/snapback]

I'm wondering as well...I forgot about that guy....

and I also CORROBORATE seeing the original "out for season" line earlier today...