[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshall Faulk to sit week 13

Marauders11

Well, now I've got a couple dilemmas:

Jackson or Pittman

Jackson or Portis

Pittman's got a good schedule for the playoff run, so maybe Jackson blows up this week, and I can trade him.

I'm probably going to have to hold onto him in the other league.

perfect timing...I'm aiming to knock a team off and I would have been starting LT2 and Droughns...now I can start Jackson against the niners and LT2 against the Broncos

588330[/snapback]

I'll answer your WDIS. No way I would sit Droughns, you're talking 30 carries for Droughns, and you'll be lucky to get 22 touches for SJax. The Rams will work in Arlen.

I'll answer your WDIS.  No way I would sit Droughns, you're talking 30 carries for Droughns, and you'll be lucky to get 22 touches for SJax.  The Rams will work in Arlen.

588668[/snapback]

Hijacking threads with WDIS posts is a :D

:D Do NOT encourage them by answering them!

If you've been hanging on all year waiting to start rookie RB Steven Jackson on your fantasy team, well your time has arrived. Starting RB Marshall Faulk was downgraded to questionable from probable on Thursday with a bruised left knee and head coach Mike Martz said Thursday that he won't play this week and wants to give Faulk some rest. Jackson will make his first start and will carry the load with backup RB Arlen Harris backing him up.

"He's (Jackson going to carry the load this week. We've got to give Marshall a chance to recover," Martz said Thursday. Martz didn't talk about Faulk's injury during his Wednesday press conference.

drafted Faulk in the second round B) after LT :D

dropped Jackson a while back for....McGahee :D (after the Henry and Priest owner dropped him for Blaylock)

I've seen this day coming, especially afer last week. Good thing he's my number 4 RB (also have Westbrook).

But with Martz running the show Jackson could start and only get 30 yds. :D

I've been sitting on Jackson all year........

until I dropped him last week :doah:

588980[/snapback]

Myself. This was the last week for waivers in my local and I wanted to back up CuMar for the play-offs. Drafted Jackson and didn't use him once - just waiting for Marshall to stumble. The day after I drop him - BOOM - Faulk goes down like a fidollaho. :D

I was hoping someone would post on this. I am afaulk/Jackson owner and have beenbeating my head against a wall trying to figure out what to do.

DO NOT ANSWER THIS HERE, I AM ONLY ADDING TO THIS.

Jackson/Faulk, Tiki, Droughns, J Jones and Westbrook. Yeah, you try and figure out who to play this week. :D

The Huddle comes through again....

I came in to work, read the Priority News about M. Faulk and then proceed to pick up Jackson on the waiver wire. It cost me Pittman, but the bonus is I'm in a keeper league.

Imagine, Jackson on the wire in a keeper league!! My other backs are Freddy and Rudi. Should be an interesting playoff series.

I've got a good story about S. Jackson...

During my money league auction, I outbid the Faulk owner for S. Jackson - spent 5% of my cap $ on him (best back-up RB on the market is a solid investment in my mind). P1ssed off the guy to no end ~ he took it very personal and was very unplesant about the whole thing. He's a new owner in our league, and just an a$$hole (and I don't use that term often).

Anyway, he is my first-round playoff opponent ~ you can imagine the joy I will take in sticking it to him with Jackson. :D

Yeah Baby, yeah! :D

Drafted in him all three leagues. Two leagues people just cocked their head like a dog hearing a bad sound....and I just grinned....finally will pay off......and I need him this week.....C.Brown is killing me......