[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does Edge get some Goal Line Love?

Big Score 1

"Colts offensive coordinator Tom Moore said QB Peyton Manning is nearly as effective in poor, inclement weather as he has been in ideal conditions. Moore says Manning won’t operate a more run-based attack in December and January unless a team’s defensive approach prompts the switch. "

PFW

For the love of Mike, I figured we'd at least get a little more Edge Lovin' once the crappy weather set in. From what the O Coach says, that doesn't appear to be likely. :D:D :violin: :bawling:

591608[/snapback]

Yeah, wait until they play at Foxboro in January. How many times did Edge get the rock against NE in September?

Edge will have his chance to express his thoughts on this in the offseason ... lots of money to enjoy winning and running as a cog in a machine in Indy or lots and lots of money to enjoy running and goalline chances and losing as the focus of the offense in Miami or San Fran or elsewhere in the basement ...

As for this year, let's all just get along and let Peyton throw to Reggie Wayne!!

Speaking as a Manning Owner and someone who will be at this weeks game in Indy...I hope Manning throws at least 8 TD's this week and I couldn't care less if any of them go to Edge or not.

Although, as long as Manning is throwing them I would have no problem if Edge were catching them either.

But if Manning doesn't get the record this week, I hope he can hold off until the 19th to do it at home against Baltimore. That way I could still get to see him break the record.

"Colts offensive coordinator Tom Moore said QB Peyton Manning is nearly as effective in poor, inclement weather as he has been in ideal conditions. Moore says Manning won’t operate a more run-based attack in December and January unless a team’s defensive approach prompts the switch. "

For the love of Mike, I figured we'd at least get a little more Edge Lovin' once the crappy weather set in. From what the O Coach says, that doesn't appear to be likely.

591608[/snapback]

3 of the Colts last 5 games are in the RCA Dome. One of the road game is in Houston where the roof might be shut. Only "crappy" weather chance is Week 17 at Denver.

Speaking as a Manning Owner and someone who will be at this weeks game in Indy...I hope Manning throws at least 8 TD's this week and I couldn't care less if any of them go to Edge or not.

But if Manning doesn't get the record this week, I hope he can hold off until the 19th to do it at home against Baltimore. That way I could still get to see him break the record.

591698[/snapback]

I'm dying to see the record at home too JRick. I hope to see you Sunday!

Edited by CaptainHook

3 of the Colts last 5 games are in the RCA Dome.  One of the road game is in Houston where the roof might be shut.  Only "crappy" weather chance is Week 17 at Denver.

591713[/snapback]

I guess that just about makes it zero chance the Colts will have to go to the run game for bad weather.

As if Moore's comments weren't discouraging enough, now Captain has to lay it all out for me in black & white.

Thanks for piling on Captain :D

Ya, that sounds about right :D

Goal line love? Are you black. S Scott? What does scoring touchdowns have to do with love. I hate that ghetto phrase unless you're a homeboy.

592744[/snapback]

Hmmm....you hate the ghetto phrase "goal line love", yet you use the ghetto phrase "homeboy".

Something slightly hypocritical there. :D

But OK, what ever floats your boat.

Does Edge get any Touch Downs this week?

There, is that better? B)

Oh! BTW, why not answer the question while you're busy critiquing the writing style / phrases? :D

Well, if last week is any indication....they are beating the opposition to a pulp and Manning is still slinging the ball for TDs while going in to the fourth quarter.

Give it up Edge fans, Manning is on a mission.

590521[/snapback]

Just more proof that people will *** whether they know a thign abotu football or not, nor if they even watch the games they *** about.

Edge has 2 TDs, the Titans are only down by 10 after pulling EVERY trick in the book (Fischer is a great coach) and there are still whiners complaining about Manning passing. In the immortal words of Artie Lang "WAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa, I drafted Edge this year and Manning is scoring more points, Waaaa!"

With NE going up 42-7, we should start a thread about the Pats runnign up the score, right?

Goal line love? Are you black. S Scott? What does scoring touchdowns have to do with love. I hate that ghetto phrase unless you're a homeboy.

592744[/snapback]

What, are you an idiot?

I think your on the wrong sports site, I think you meant to go to www.ignorantjerks.com/nfl

Day late and a dollar short there big guy.  :D

Tom Brady is a classless, selfish basturd

594180[/snapback]

lol, oh god-- I WAS KIDDING!!!

EDIT- I just read the thread, it was a joke started because of the weekly Manning bashings. Bravo, chaps!

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

Just more proof that people will *** whether they know a thign abotu football or not, nor if they even watch the games they *** about.

Edge has 2 TDs, the Titans are only down by 10 after pulling EVERY trick in the book (Fischer is a great coach) and there are still whiners complaining about Manning passing. In the immortal words of Artie Lang "WAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa, I drafted Edge this year and Manning is scoring more points, Waaaa!"

594169[/snapback]

Hey Nostradamus, where were you to make a call before the game? It sure is easy to talk smack after the fact. Even Edge owners are concerned with his td production due to the offensive mindset of the Colts.

:oldrollingeyes:

Double OMG!......That's 2 :D

594151[/snapback]

What's more shocking the carry from inside the 10 yard line, of which he has gotten more than 30 this year, or the fact that he was able to cross the Goal Line?

Because Edge has been pretty bad this year inside the 10.