[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Priest news ....

pedroz13

According to Mort on ESPN's pre-game show this morning, a source from the Chiefs has said that they want to take a "no-risk" approach with Priest, leaving only a small chance that he'll play again this year (I'm paraphrasing that last part).

Sounds like, despite what Carl Peterson said, things are still up in the air.

An announcement one way or the other would be nice, but not expected. I have him in my local redraft and with waivers closing for the rest of the season at 12:00 Central next Sunday 12th, I'd like to drop him. If there's a remote chance he plays, I'll have to hang on.

An announcement one way or the other would be nice, but not expected.  I have him in my local redraft and with waivers closing for the rest of the season at 12:00 Central next Sunday 12th, I'd like to drop him.  If there's a remote chance he plays, I'll have to hang on.

593362[/snapback]

They will eventually. What Mort said is if there's a chance playing him will jeopardize him for next year they won't do it. I agree. His health should be job 1.

He loves the game.  He wants to play, he wants to win.  What more purpose does he need?

590654[/snapback]

You mean other than earning his paycheck?

Besides having the competitive spirit to want to help your team.

There is a lot more to football than the fantasy side...........

590851[/snapback]

I think PH would also like to get above 1000yds rushing again (he is only 108yds away)...  Also, he's relatively close to 100 career TDs (he currently has 87 total TDs...80 rushing, 7 receiving).

Maybe, in addition to his desire to play, win and earn his paycheck, he's also thinking about his chances to get to the HOF?

591418[/snapback]

Of course Priest would play.

He gives the fans something to cheer for.

Fills the seats.

Sells beer and jersey's. Not to mention showing the older running backs how a RB and NFL player is suppose to act.

591653[/snapback]

I have this funny strange feeling that were gonna see Priest playing and shredding Denver ( who we despises ) in 2 weeks.

593320[/snapback]

Nope.

I don't see what purpose that would serve for either the Chiefs or Holmes.  Chiefs are out of the play-offs.  Priest is banged up.  Shut him down for the year and hope he does not retire.  The only reason he would come back is for us fantasy football players. . .

590471[/snapback]

Ding-ding-ding!