[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Help

gbird958

I have the following guys to choose from this week.

Moss

Stokley

Bruce

Crumpler

They all had good weeks last week and I know I need to start Moss this week. So I need to choose 2 others. Remind you I have Bulger as a QB.

Thanks for the help will answer yours.

that's definitely a tough one. with holt banged up, bruce has continued to do well. stokley is a big redzone threat when manning is passing for 4 touchdowns a week. but i would have a tough time benching crumpler because he's the only guys that vick trusts to catch the ball consistently. i guess i would bench bruce against the 49ers because i think the rams will be up early and run the clock out. good luck.

check my rb post. thanks.

if it is s.moss bench him for the other 3 , last week would have been a typical s.moss week had it not been for the hail mary touchdown, i just do not think hes worth a start, i might be wrong but i've had him all year and started him 3 times , just a hugh disapointment. if its r.moss then bench crumpler, bruce is to much of a threat again to sit on the bench, stokley well lets just say manning , that should be reason enough

stokely and bruce.  if you had s.moss than start clumper

591761[/snapback]

Agreed.

Ben