[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Running Backs

Portis???

Portis is a huge disapointment this year. I need a win to make the playoffs. Who agrees with me??

I am starting Pittman.

591496[/snapback]

Week in and week out we have the same dilemma. I also have K Jones so i have an even harder time choosing now!If Wash could pass the ball at all i would be starting Portis but as someone else said in my thread the G men will be throwing 8 man fronts at Portis all day long!

I would play Portis.  Washington does not have anything but rushing.  But I would not like to put my playoff life on either one right now.  Is S. Jackson on waivers to pick up?

591500[/snapback]

You wouldnt put your playoff life on a RB like Pittman?

Since his bye week this is what he has scored for me in 4 weeks

I'll take that! The 7 was against Atl so that worries me a bit for this week but after that he's in my lineup!

Stay away from Portis!

(at all costs)

Pittman is a great option. Look for him to improve on those seven points 3 weeks ago. A touchdown is likely, running or recieving. Portis.....touchdownless almost a certainty.

(I'm a member of the "Portis is getting screwed by Gibbs in Washington" fan club)

I agree. If it weren't for Pittman, I wouldn't even have an opportunity to make the playoffs with a win tomorrow. He's been solid and is one of the few options that can make up for low rushing yards with reception yardage. He's the key to Tampa's offense and they won't go away from him if the rushing yardage doesn't come easily. This week looks to be a tough matchup, but he will find a way to get good production.

How sure are the Portis backers that Portis even gets the majority of the carries this week? Seems Betts got a lot of looks last week despite a healthy Portis -- much to my delight as I was up against Portis and he got his owner a 0 ... while Pittman went big for me ... Hmmm.

Everything on the planet we knew as true before this season says Portis over Pittman. 12 weeks into the season, can so much have changed? :D I don't see how, but it just might have.

Bite your lip, cross your fingers, and start ........ Pittman. Griese will throw him the ball on dump offs all day again.