[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

old thread/ new twist

tbimm

Davis and Pittman. Both remain active in the short passing game if the run is stuffed. The Jets D is good, but not THAT good. Expect Davis to run for at least 75 yards and probably get 50 yards through the air. The Jets D doesn't allow many rushing TDs (5, I believe, this season), but Davis is a tough runner and if the Texans are going to score, it's most likely going to be via his legs.

I'm not the biggest Pittman fan, but he does log a ton of yards, and has shown that he actually knows where the end zone is this season. Decent matchup against only a moderately tough ATL D.

As for the other 3: Portis has been a bust, although I've heard reports that the Skins brass wants him to get 30+ carries to see if he can shoulder the load. That could turn into only 90 yards and no TDs, though. I'm not big on Taylor, despite the cherry matchup. He's untested/unproven, and I believe Lewis might play (???). Not gonna jump on Jones either. Mooch pulled him after running well in the first half on Thanksgiving. Why? Who knows. Not something I'd want to pin my hopes on.

Good luck! :D

Davis and Pittman.  Both remain active in the short passing game if the run is stuffed.  The Jets D is good, but not THAT good.  Expect Davis to run for at least 75 yards and probably get 50 yards through the air.  The Jets D doesn't allow many rushing TDs (5, I believe, this season), but Davis is a tough runner and if the Texans are going to score, it's most likely going to be via his legs. 

I'm not the biggest Pittman fan, but he does log a ton of yards, and has shown that he actually knows where the end zone is this season.  Decent matchup against only a moderately tough ATL D. 

As for the other 3:  Portis has been a bust, although I've heard reports that the Skins brass wants him to get 30+ carries to see if he can shoulder the load.  That could turn into only 90 yards and no TDs, though.  I'm not big on Taylor, despite the cherry matchup.  He's untested/unproven, and I believe Lewis might play (???).  Not gonna jump on Jones either.  Mooch pulled him after running well in the first half on Thanksgiving.  Why?  Who knows.  Not something I'd want to pin my hopes on. 

591649[/snapback]

Thanks Darin . Good stuff!

D. Davis definitely - the man is a fantasy machine lately. I would rule out KJ and Portis, Leaving you with Chester and Pittman. Atlanta is the only squad who slowed down Pittman since hes been hot so I would sit Pittman and ride with Chester. Chester hasn't posted big yet but they have all been really tough defenses - Baltimore also gets Todd Heap back this week so that should also make a difference.

D Davis

C Taylor

D. Davis definitely - the man is a fantasy machine lately.  I would rule out KJ and Portis, Leaving you with Chester and Pittman.  Atlanta is the only squad who slowed down Pittman since hes been hot so I would sit Pittman and ride with Chester.  Chester hasn't posted big yet but they have all been really tough defenses - Baltimore also gets Todd Heap back this week so that should also make a difference.

D Davis

C Taylor

591694[/snapback]

thanks eman

Davis and Pittman.  Both remain active in the short passing game if the run is stuffed.  The Jets D is good, but not THAT good.  Expect Davis to run for at least 75 yards and probably get 50 yards through the air.  The Jets D doesn't allow many rushing TDs (5, I believe, this season), but Davis is a tough runner and if the Texans are going to score, it's most likely going to be via his legs. 

I'm not the biggest Pittman fan, but he does log a ton of yards, and has shown that he actually knows where the end zone is this season.  Decent matchup against only a moderately tough ATL D. 

As for the other 3:  Portis has been a bust, although I've heard reports that the Skins brass wants him to get 30+ carries to see if he can shoulder the load.  That could turn into only 90 yards and no TDs, though.  I'm not big on Taylor, despite the cherry matchup.  He's untested/unproven, and I believe Lewis might play (???).  Not gonna jump on Jones either.  Mooch pulled him after running well in the first half on Thanksgiving.  Why?  Who knows.  Not something I'd want to pin my hopes on. 

591649[/snapback]

Good advice here.

Definitely start these 2, especially if you get points for receptions.

Ben