[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wdis

gregous613

i have to start LT2 but who do i start along side him?

Rueben Droughns vs Chargers (extremely tough matchup, seems to get lost when denver is down)

Brian Westbrook vs Packers ( rushing and recieving skills are a plus because they could be leading or losing at any point of the game and the packers defense hasn't shown it has enough speed to stop this guy, plus he has like 6 td's in the last 3 or 4 games)

What do you guys think?

I have westbrook in right now and i know the "always start your studs" theory but matchups can play a role in that and westbrook has been a "stud" since he came back.

Anybody with good info please let me know why i should change it or let me know that i am making a sound decision because i don't feel too confident with starting either of them!!!

Man, this is a tough call.

I don't like Droughn's matchup...but I think that Denver's O line should create some holes for Droughns. I think that this will be a hard fought divisional game to take 1st place of the division. I just don't know about Denver's chances the way that SD has been playing.

Westbrook has shown lots of promise as of late...it looks like a possible repeat of last year about this time. He is a threat through the air and on the ground to break a long one. With the way that he has been playing, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts getting some more of the goal line carries as well.

I am in kind of the same predicament. I have Shaun starting @ my #1 slot. I normally would start Droughns and West to go with him. I have SJax on my bench, and would like to play him. I just don't know who to bench for him.

All that being said...I think I take a chance and bench Droughns.

But again, it is a tough call....could go either way.

Ben