Sign in to follow this  
AO

Portis...to see 30 carries?

CBS is reporting that Portis will see 30 carries today...does anyone buy this?

I heard on the radio this morning that Portis will get the ball. I still went with Blaylock over him, but to be honest with you it wouldn't surprise me if he saw a lot of carries. As I've said all week logic says he should.

It's a sad day...I benched him for Nick Goings and Chester Taylor. Seems to be working so far, however.

Guess I should have started Portis over blaylock. Oh well good thing this week doesn't really matter to me unless the guy behind makes up 82 points on me in one week.

Guess I should have started Portis over blaylock. Oh well good thing this week doesn't really matter to me unless the guy behind makes up 82 points on me in one week.

594306[/snapback]

I did the same...my opponent is actually already done since all of his players were in the early games. At least Blaylock got the TD, but it looks like Johnson is in for the series going right now for KC.

Played Portis without hesitation against the Giants D. Not surprised that he's tearing 'em up.

Started him, and am happy with 30 carries and 3 receptions for 160 yds and 2 tds. Glad he wasn't sitting on my bench

CBS is reporting that Portis will see 30 carries today...does anyone buy this?

594058[/snapback]

Turns out you were right to be suspicious AO.

He ended up with 31 carries :D

Now the question is what are the chances he does well at home on Sunday night v Philly next week. With lewis out again I'll need him next week in my first playoff game.

I'll have to choose b/w Portis or K Jones @GB, or Pittman @SD. Will probably take my chances with Portis.

I'd be careful using Portis against Philly next week.

Even though the Skins D is light years better than Green Bay's D, Philly is just sooo hot right now offensively. They get a 2 TD lead on the Skins and you can kiss any Portis production good bye.