[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where's my friend Monsters of the Midway?

Fatman

Hope I'm not jinxing anything, but the lunch-pailers you've been defending this year are giving the Vikes all they can handle. Consdiering few people (myself included) gave the Bears a shot, pretty impressive stuff.

For a day, you've got a friend in a Packer fan.

PS - Don't think week 17 is going to be anything like this. :D

Thanks for the compliment Fatman. I don't think I'm the only Bears fan that was pleased with the defense's performance today. Who knew we had a QB that could actually throw for a touchdown (let alone 3) and not turn the ball over.

I'm just waiting for all of the excuses from friend and foe as to why Urlacher is still over-rated :D .

1. Bears lose 2 without Urlacher. He comes back and they beat the Vikings.

2. Bears stuff O. Smith to 79 yards rushing.

3. 6 tackles & 1 assist

4. 1 Sack

5. 1 Interception

Don't tell me Urlacher is not the Field General of this defense.

Here come the excuses....

I wouldnt call 13 carries for 79 yards being stuffed...one run for 26 yds...not taking anything away from the Bears D...even when Tice commits to a back he still doesnt allow him to get a good rhythm and actually make a difference in a game

594285[/snapback]

Did Smith score a TD that I was unaware of? :D

Hope I'm not jinxing anything, but the lunch-pailers you've been defending this year are giving the Vikes all they can handle.  Consdiering few people (myself included) gave the Bears a shot, pretty impressive stuff.

For a day, you've got a friend in a Packer fan.

PS - Don't think week 17 is going to be anything like this.  :D

594163[/snapback]

The Bears did their part. What happened to the Packers?

I thought we gave it a good shot, you know, they, uh, made more plays, and, we, uh, tried to, and then McNabb had that pass, and TO, and then there was that pick, and we didn't think about 4th and 26, then they threw it to Westbrook, and the passing, and then we had that field goal and things were looking up, then, uh...

***ing Eagles.