[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Hasslet be fired this week?

catdog

Will Hasslet be fired this week??  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Will Hasslet be fired this week??

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares

I vote no.  He deserves it no doubt, but he has deseved if for a couple of years now. I think they will probably wait until the end of the season to give him the axe.

594432[/snapback]

Yep......I seriously can't believe he's still there.....is he married to the owner's daughter or something? :D

If those pictures he has of the owner have kept him the job this long, why not a few more weeks. This guy has been begging to be fired for two years now. If he can survive past this season, he'll be the new Wayne Fontes!

Since I only needed 13 more points from Deuce (league rb avg is 40-50, Duece scored me 12!) to have won and secured myself a playoff spot...He not only should be fired but he should pay my freakin' $75 league fee for his gross under-utilization of probably the only offensive threat he has in Deuce.

I suspect he ultimately will be fired at the end of the season, but there are 7 million reasons why Benson may not pull the trigger. It cost the old man close to that much to get rid of Ditka after the 1999 season, and he simply may not be willing to do it over again 5 years later.

He almost had himself a "Mora moment" in the post-game interview, didn't he?

594415[/snapback]

Personally, I have never seen a man look more disheveled than Haz looked during the post-game. He not only looked like he had been hit by a bus, but sounded slightly more intelligent or articulate than the oft mentioned "post".

My heavens, how did he ever get hired in the first place?

Ditka was on the way to building a powerhouse team down there with fantastic offensive and defensive lines. The defense was great and the offense was coming around.

Enter Hazzie and Meuller who have systematically dismantled the entire team and let all their quality players sign with other teams. How they couldn't use Grady Jackson is beyond me based on their 30th ranked D.

The only good move was drafting Deuce.

Ditka was moving in the right direction, time for a new regime in NO.

Personally, I have never seen a man look more disheveled than Haz looked during the post-game.  He not only looked like he had been hit by a bus, but sounded slightly more intelligent or articulate than the oft mentioned "post". 

My heavens, how did he ever get hired in the first place?

Ditka was on the way to building a powerhouse team down there with fantastic offensive and defensive lines.  The defense was great and the offense was coming around. 

Enter Hazzie and Meuller who have systematically dismantled the entire team and let all their quality players sign with other teams.  How they couldn't use Grady Jackson is beyond me based on their 30th ranked D.

The only good move was drafting Deuce. 

Ditka was moving in the right direction, time for a new regime in NO.

596080[/snapback]

Just a slight clarification. Meuller was fired after the first year which was the only good one under Haslett...Loomis has been the GM since.