[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many Huddler's out there

PackerFanX

I am not having a good day at all.

First in FFTOC I play Bulger, McAllister, and S. Moss who combine for about 6 total points and then in my big money league I need to win to take home the Division, $250, and more importantly a bye in the first round of the playoffs. My opponent has McNabb, Westbrook, and Muhamed and my dependable tandem of Gates and Brees hasn't done anything yet.

:hoppingmad:

First of the Vikings suck and I can't believe that I still watch them each week. Secondly I lost $100 on the game. I played a teaser and took the Viks and the over. They only had to win by one and cover the 35 over. Third, I played a $50 parlay and M. Vick has the worst day of his career. How many turnovers just by him, Arrrgh. Fourth my two ff teams have been out for weeks. Oh and it is cold and windy. :D

Hmm....not really sure quite yet.

In one league I'm getting smoked and playing against McNabb. But I'm already eliminated from the playoffs in that league and it wasn't really my team to begin with so I'm not that disturbed about that (took over an 0-4 team when the owner quit the league).

My Best Buy team was pretty much a total disgrace this week, but again, that's free and I have nothing to lose there so no worries.

In my 12-team league that I do care about, I am fighting for the wildcard playoff spot and playing the league leader. I had a huge lead but he has T.O. and McNabb and McNabb has closed that gap in a huge way. I'm up by 39 right now, but he also still has Shaun Alexander and Pittsburgh D/ST to play so I'm a little nervous. A loss won't completely eliminate me, but in all likliehood it will (next week is still regular season in that league).

In my 10-team league that I also care alot about (I'm the commissioner in that league) I already have a playoff spot clinched but still would like to finish off the regular season with a win...it can also help my playoff seeding and right now I'm hanging onto a win, but my opponent still has Fred Taylor left...I'm up by 27 right now. I sat Chad Johnson for Moss in that league though again, so that kind of sucks.

And then I'm in an NFL.com crappy 6-team late season free league...it looks like I should win in that one too, even though my opponent has Westbrook and has made it a lot closer than I thought it would be a couple of hours ago.

I guess all in all I'm pretty happy so far today, but if I lose in my 12-team league that will quickly change.

billybalata -

i feel your pain - i had them both in my lineup as well.

then i went up against Edge, Horn & Chad Johnson(both WRs playing from

behind on crappy teams - great!!!). luckily, this is not the playoffs!!!!

i hope my team doesn't fail me like today - in 2 wks - playoff time!!!

:bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:

Brees and Gates are KILLING ME!!!!!!!!

:bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:  :bawling:

594546[/snapback]

Same here, but I wouldn't be tied for 1st without them the last few weeks. :bawling:

Yeah, my day might be taking a turn for the worse. In the 12-teamer I currently have the high score of the week and am up by 29 points right now. But I'm also done with all my guys and my opponent has Shaun Alexander and the Steeler D/ST left to play. I'm starting to get a sickening feeling that it's going to be yet another week where I score 2nd highest out of 12 teams, yet happen to play the #1 team again. :D:D

First of the Vikings suck and I can't believe that I still watch them each week.  Secondly I lost $100 on the game.  I played a teaser and took the Viks and the over.  They only had to win by one and cover the 35 over.  Third, I played a $50 parlay and M. Vick has the worst day of his career.  How many turnovers just by him, Arrrgh.  Fourth my two ff teams have been out for weeks.  Oh and it is cold and windy. :D

594501[/snapback]

Hate to rub salt in the wound......but that hat looks really ridiculous too. :D

Check out this guy in my league 238 points

McNabb

C Martin

B Westbrook

J Porter

D Bennett

I Bruce

Stover

Bills

594665[/snapback]

C'mon......how does a guy get those picks in a real league? Plus 238 pts??????? Do you guys give points for time-outs? :D