[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many Huddler's out there

PackerFanX

Started McAllister and Blaylock at RB, so that didn't work out too well except for the Blaylock TD reception.

However, McNabb, Chad and Andre Johnson, and the Bills D/ST was enough to get the win.

Will be the 6th week I've led our league in scoring, but I'm in second at 9-4.

League 1 - Got knocked out of the playoff race. My opponent had Edge, Marvin and Stokley. I started Brees over T. Green :D , but it doesn't really matter because if had started Green, I still would have lost.

League 2 - Picked up a win, although I left D. Bennett on the bench for Bruce. :D I was knocked out of the playoff race in week 10, so it really doesn't matter.

League 3 - Got a win. I'm hanging by a thread. If the division leader's oppoent, who has players going on MNF wins, I have a shot at the playoffs.

League 4 - Okay, here is where I'm having the bad day. I'm the league leader in points, but I'm only 8-4. I'm playing the guy who is one game behind me. I'm trailing in this game 55-68, even though he got a 0 from Bulger. He has Alexander, I have J. Jones and Witten. I really wanted to win this to clinch a playoff spot, but it doesn't look good. B)

Yeah, my day might be taking a turn for the worse.  In the 12-teamer I currently have the high score of the week and am up by 29 points right now.  But I'm also done with all my guys and my opponent has Shaun Alexander and the Steeler D/ST left to play.  I'm starting to get a sickening feeling that it's going to be yet another week where I score 2nd highest out of 12 teams, yet happen to play the #1 team again.  :D  :D

594636[/snapback]

I hear what your saying Skrappy, I've won high points 4 times in my one league and lost to the high points winner five frickin times. Three weeks in a row. I hate fantasy football. RGGGGGG

Decided to take a chance and go for some upside...sat a couple that I normally do not sit...Portis and CuMar. McNabb made it hurt less. I hope Julius Jones can save me from my boneheaded madness this week. But suddenly I lack the confidence that will happen. So a bad day in FF that I brought on myself.

Oh, and my WRs absolutely suck the big one. Driver was my only scoring WR today. Okay, enough :bawling: from me.