[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good lord, Green Bay is getting rolled. . .

CaptainHook

I haven't been watching intently, but the Philly fans were booing at the end of the first half up 41-3 because they lost the shut out. I love it when the Packers get spanked, but I really don't have much to hang my hat on though.

Hey Big John - how much do you think this falls on Sherm from a preparation stand point?  We were confused from the get go, and never looked like we were in it.  The people I'm watching it with seem to think a lot of it falls on him...

594544[/snapback]

My take is they were too much focused on "4th and 26" and did not look at the whole picture, overconfident that they would be able to be competitive in the game. :hoppingmad:

Hey Big John - how much do you think this falls on Sherm from a preparation stand point?  We were confused from the get go, and never looked like we were in it.  The people I'm watching it with seem to think a lot of it falls on him...

594544[/snapback]

Fatman, I know you didn't address this to me, but I have to put in my two cents. As a Packer fan, I think if people are going to blame Sherman for the loss, you have to give him credit for the winning streak we enjoyed before this embarassment. I agree we weren't prepared, and we needed this game with the Vikings loss, but the Eagles just played a perfect ballgame. I give the Eagles more credit for the win than Sherman the blame for the loss. We just have to take like men, and look to win the next ballgame.